Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By JesusEgg
so... i was banned a while ago for running 3 people over while honking my horn, saying "get out of the road" and flashing my lights - i got banned by nando

now Bat Kat ran over someone without any warn or anything, turned his car around, then ran over my friend. and he get's no ban? he didn't even give any loot back to my friend or the other poor random. Im just wondering why this happened. the mods that were on where Ghost and Avid
By Pengu!
Jesus, you could have reported this on discord or the report section of the forums. The suggestion section is for making suggestions to improve RP.
Mushy liked this
By Scroffel5
Thats because they have a stupid rule that admins can't ban admins without a super admin or whatever on. That is really really dumb.
By Miku
The reason why Staff cannot ban other Staff is purely due to the amount of drama it would cause. Most likely the staff member breaking the rules does not think they are breaking them, so it would just escalate into an argument. The end result if the staff is allowed to ban other staff is that one Staff Member ends up banned for something they did not think was wrong, and they could definitely get very upset over it. The staff member breaking the rules should stop doing whatever the other staff member thinks is "wrong" or "against the rules" until an RP Head Admin can deal with it. The only exception if the Staff Member breaking the rules keeps doing it after being told to stop or is doing something obviously bad, aka Masskosing everyone, abusing, etc.
Aren, Mushy liked this
By Aren
The reason why Staff cannot ban other Staff is purely due to the amount of drama it would cause. Most likely the staff member breaking the rules does not think they are breaking them, so it would just escalate into an argument. The end result if the staff is allowed to ban other staff is that one Staff Member ends up banned for something they did not think was wrong, and they could definitely get very upset over it. The staff member breaking the rules should stop doing whatever the other staff member thinks is "wrong" or "against the rules" until an RP Head Admin can deal with it. The only exception if the Staff Member breaking the rules keeps doing it after being told to stop or is doing something obviously bad, aka Masskosing everyone, abusing, etc.
Well put, very rarely does a staff member continue "breaking" said rule once another explains WHY it is wrong and why it is breaking said rule. More often than not this rule they broke is so minor that it wouldn't even require a ban but maybe a verbal warning. Now it is common for some staff to "warn" each other for "contradicting" it is not common for any staff to be given a ban, even upon demotion a ban is hardly ever given unless they have abused their permission upon demotion or were demoted for abuse.
By wonslowcar
chief just sent me this. As the modguide and rp rules state, bans are entirely the moderator's discretion, but should use common sense. I ran over someone who was in the middle of the road in a group of like 5 people looting after I honked, tried stopping, and hit a lag line next to the police station. I was told to be more careful, and I was. I asked the people to tpa back, and then i was kidnapped so

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!