Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By zman#2644
I have an idea, based off of a role from gmod dark RP that would help rebalance some roles. The heavy weapons dealer would be able to sell all high caliber weapons as well as explosives, replacing the underused explosives experts role. It could be available to regular players but it would probably work with VIP’s or Vip+’s
By TheBlueBerryLord
Good idea but it’s does have some flaw such as high cals and explosive are illegal right of the bat meaning more crime(such as raiding and kidnaps)
By MemeOverlord
+1 great idea, no explosives experts anymore honestly
By Supreme Leader
+1
By Slushy
This role is a good idea but,..
This role would change all of RP the meta would be literally offseted
The access to both Explosives as well as dfangs would cause some serious issues.
Pablo Escobar. liked this
By Cookie
I have an idea, based off of a role from gmod dark RP that would help rebalance some roles. The heavy weapons dealer would be able to sell all high caliber weapons as well as explosives, replacing the underused explosives experts role. It could be available to regular players but it would probably work with VIP’s or Vip+’s

Only police capitans are allowed to use explosives explosive expert can only purchase raw explosives
And missles i dont really see this as needed its just a shitty weaponsmith

By ZERO
-No need for that role, a Weaponsmith does just fine
-Explosive experts doesn't need to be replaced. Even though it is hardly used, there are no real issues with it.
-Only Captains can use charges/detonators
-Heavy Weaponsmith would only be able to sell a very limited arsenal

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!