Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Pengu!
There is a substitute for rocketmod in Unturned II, it's called create your own plugins. Also, the closed beta is just a vehicle demo, nothing special relating to how finished the game is. There is without a doubt going to be developers working on new plugins for II, servers that depend on rocketmod are just going to have to wait until devs start releasing things in Unturned II.
By Flopdup
remove rp problem solved

sarcasm intensifies
By Scroffel5
There is a substitute for rocketmod in Unturned II, it's called create your own plugins. Also, the closed beta is just a vehicle demo, nothing special relating to how finished the game is. There is without a doubt going to be developers working on new plugins for II, servers that depend on rocketmod are just going to have to wait until devs start releasing things in Unturned II.
If there are substitutes that the players and developers make, you, as you have stated, are you going to have to wait until they are released before Pandahut comes back up. If you can migrate to not using mods and plugins and working that out, you won't have to wait when Unturned II finally comes up. You can figure some of it out now, as you still don't know EXACTLY how servers are all gonna work in Unturned II, then figure out the rest later as plugins start being added. The commands and lack of commands can still be abused, either way it goes, but trying to keep Pandahut as active as possible is important. Of course, Unturned II may not be super close, but it's coming nonetheless. Might as well start now.
By Pengu!
If there are substitutes that the players and developers make, you, as you have stated, are you going to have to wait until they are released before Pandahut comes back up. If you can migrate to not using mods and plugins and working that out, you won't have to wait when Unturned II finally comes up. You can figure some of it out now, as you still don't know EXACTLY how servers are all gonna work in Unturned II, then figure out the rest later as plugins start being added. The commands and lack of commands can still be abused, either way it goes, but trying to keep Pandahut as active as possible is important. Of course, Unturned II may not be super close, but it's coming nonetheless. Might as well start now.
Pandahut is fully capable of getting it's own plugins. I was talking about other small servers who wouldnt know how to develop their own.
By Miku
Unturned II is coming. There will not be Rocketmod or a Rocketmod substitute. What does that mean? It means we won't have commands to use to do things. We need to revamp Pandahut now to use those things as little as possible. It would make the transition into Unturned II easier, so that you don't have to rework everything then, when most people will be playing. That means that when we get into Unturned II, we will have everything we need for RP. I don't really have any ideas for how to go about this, but I'd like you to post your suggestions here.
Unreal Engine supports plugins natively. That is not a valid reason to remove commands
The most I can think about doing is just to try to go without the commands for a little bit, maybe a few hours, and encourage common sense. When I was on yesterday, no admins were on. Just Shinobi, but he kept disconnecting. Not sure if saying this gets me banned, but I was the only Police on. I had to deal with every KOS situation. It was not easy. I didn't have the luxury of banning people. There was literally an unnamed SWAT on who KOS'd a guy. Me and another cop went over to him and questioned him. He dodged them all, and then he called a /arrest on me for KOS'ing the guy I said he KOS'd. I complied, because running or killing him would look guilty. He drives me around to a SWAT vehicle, tells me to get in, and we drive back. Then a dude hits me with a bat, and the other cops stops him. Then Mr. SWAT kills the other cop. I get out and beat up the SWAT guy because now he's just KOSing people. He is almost dead, and he runs, and I run. No need to kill him. Just want him to stop. Then the SWAT guy dies of thirst. We got his loot and salvaged it. Everyone was happy that I was in charge, more or less. Later, another dude tried to KOS, but we stopped him. Some player got confused and shot me. I looked at him, and he stopped, while the other dude was about to KOS another. I told him to stop, and he didn't. Another dude shot him. Everyone was happy, more or less, even the people who got KOS'd. Then a homeless dude asked me for money, and I gave him 75 bamboo. He said thanks, then he tried to kill me with a Butcher Knife. I took him down, and his friend said DUDE WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?! Then a dude comes up and kills me, thinking I was in the wrong. I got KOS'd later too, but thats when Apples stepped in.

Why did I tell you these examples? Because most people worry about how they would stop KOS, about how everything would work out without Rocketmod. Not everything is perfect. I still got killed, even though I was just defending myself. I almost got killed multiple times by KOSers. But the Police stepped in. They helped. As I said before, not everything is perfect. It just requires cooperation and teamwork. Everyone has to come together and do their part to make sure things work. Sometimes you get killed. Sometimes the Police can't do anything about it. But when that happens, they come back. They try again. Everyone tries again.
Once again, not a valid reason, we do not need rocketmod. It is impossible to make everyone work together and a bad idea.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!