Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Scroffel5
Unturned II is coming. There will not be Rocketmod or a Rocketmod substitute. What does that mean? It means we won't have commands to use to do things. We need to revamp Pandahut now to use those things as little as possible. It would make the transition into Unturned II easier, so that you don't have to rework everything then, when most people will be playing. That means that when we get into Unturned II, we will have everything we need for RP. I don't really have any ideas for how to go about this, but I'd like you to post your suggestions here.

The most I can think about doing is just to try to go without the commands for a little bit, maybe a few hours, and encourage common sense. When I was on yesterday, no admins were on. Just Shinobi, but he kept disconnecting. Not sure if saying this gets me banned, but I was the only Police on. I had to deal with every KOS situation. It was not easy. I didn't have the luxury of banning people. There was literally an unnamed SWAT on who KOS'd a guy. Me and another cop went over to him and questioned him. He dodged them all, and then he called a /arrest on me for KOS'ing the guy I said he KOS'd. I complied, because running or killing him would look guilty. He drives me around to a SWAT vehicle, tells me to get in, and we drive back. Then a dude hits me with a bat, and the other cops stops him. Then Mr. SWAT kills the other cop. I get out and beat up the SWAT guy because now he's just KOSing people. He is almost dead, and he runs, and I run. No need to kill him. Just want him to stop. Then the SWAT guy dies of thirst. We got his loot and salvaged it. Everyone was happy that I was in charge, more or less. Later, another dude tried to KOS, but we stopped him. Some player got confused and shot me. I looked at him, and he stopped, while the other dude was about to KOS another. I told him to stop, and he didn't. Another dude shot him. Everyone was happy, more or less, even the people who got KOS'd. Then a homeless dude asked me for money, and I gave him 75 bamboo. He said thanks, then he tried to kill me with a Butcher Knife. I took him down, and his friend said DUDE WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?! Then a dude comes up and kills me, thinking I was in the wrong. I got KOS'd later too, but thats when Apples stepped in.

Why did I tell you these examples? Because most people worry about how they would stop KOS, about how everything would work out without Rocketmod. Not everything is perfect. I still got killed, even though I was just defending myself. I almost got killed multiple times by KOSers. But the Police stepped in. They helped. As I said before, not everything is perfect. It just requires cooperation and teamwork. Everyone has to come together and do their part to make sure things work. Sometimes you get killed. Sometimes the Police can't do anything about it. But when that happens, they come back. They try again. Everyone tries again.

If we make the transition now, to becoming simpler in RP for Pandahut, the transition will be easier when Unturned II approaches. We can make it work. All we have to do is try.
Mr AJ liked this
By NeedlessMemeing
As someone with a closed beta key, I can inform you the game is no where near finished. Sure, an open beta could be coming in a few months but a proper release won’t be anytime soon. It is too early to make assumptions. Your entire post is just a story that barely even matters. I’m sure there might be an alternative or inbuilt logging after release.
аvidationn liked this
By Ace Clip
The most I can think about doing is just to try to go without the commands for a little bit, maybe a few hours, and encourage common sense. When I was on yesterday, no admins were on. Just Shinobi, but he kept disconnecting. Not sure if saying this gets me banned, but I was the only Police on. I had to deal with every KOS situation. It was not easy. I didn't have the luxury of banning people. There was literally an unnamed SWAT on who KOS'd a guy. Me and another cop went over to him and questioned him. He dodged them all, and then he called a /arrest on me for KOS'ing the guy I said he KOS'd. I complied, because running or killing him would look guilty. He drives me around to a SWAT vehicle, tells me to get in, and we drive back. Then a dude hits me with a bat, and the other cops stops him. Then Mr. SWAT kills the other cop. I get out and beat up the SWAT guy because now he's just KOSing people. He is almost dead, and he runs, and I run. No need to kill him. Just want him to stop. Then the SWAT guy dies of thirst. We got his loot and salvaged it. Everyone was happy that I was in charge, more or less. Later, another dude tried to KOS, but we stopped him. Some player got confused and shot me. I looked at him, and he stopped, while the other dude was about to KOS another. I told him to stop, and he didn't. Another dude shot him. Everyone was happy, more or less, even the people who got KOS'd. Then a homeless dude asked me for money, and I gave him 75 bamboo. He said thanks, then he tried to kill me with a Butcher Knife. I took him down, and his friend said DUDE WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?! Then a dude comes up and kills me, thinking I was in the wrong. I got KOS'd later too, but thats when Apples stepped in.
Lol beat me and get kosed around 10 times in one day by 10 random guys.
By Cookie
Or we can just wait till rocket comes out and just have the vannila servers i doubt it will take more than a few weeks

And no command rp is pvp
By NeedlessMemeing
Or we can just wait till rocket comes out and just have the vannila servers i doubt it will take more than a few weeks

And no command rp is pvp
I'm pretty sure RocketMod is exclusively for Unity, or the creator might not want to port for Unreal Engine.
By Scroffel5

And no command rp is pvp
Wrong. Just because you don't have commands means its automatically a PvP. I was an admin on a server called Yung's Roleplay, and it went well. Everyone handled their jobs well, including police. You don't have to have /tpa or /roles or /kits to have a good roleplay server. If someone is KOSing, all you have to do is call 911, tell them the location, and get moving down there. Also, there is a /starteritems command that you can set to everyone, but let me tell you from experience: Do not put a Colt as a starter weapon. When Rocketmod is gone, I'm pretty sure we won't have that either, but who knows? If we start the transition now, by time 4.0 comes we would only need minor changes, and it doesn't matter how far away it is. It is coming, so might as well not procrastinate.
By MattCobra
Here’s a suggestion

Now call me crazy, but I think there’s a chance we could do

INSTEAD OF
/raid Seattle pizza store

We could put

Raid Seattle pizza store, starts in 2 minutes

IN WORLD CHAT!
Mr AJ liked this
By Scroffel5
Here’s a suggestion

INSTEAD OF

We could put

IN WORLD CHAT!
I mean, thats not crazy. One day we won't have commands, so we would have to say in world chat, "The person who owns the Pizza Store, take all the loot out of your base and drop it infront of us, or we will come in by force." It's more practical to do it that way, but yeah. You are on the right track. This is still RP after all. Something along those lines anyway. If we stop relying on commands now, we wouldn't have economy or roles, we would rely more on people choosing their own role and getting the things they need and selling them, we would rely on the PD more to stop KOSers and vigilantes (we still have admins for now so we still need to use them as much as possible), and we would have a better roleplay experience instead of things being so easy as they are now.
Pengu! liked this
By TrippL
Here’s a suggestion

INSTEAD OF

We could put

IN WORLD CHAT!
Or just Raid Seattle so you can raid the entire city
Nicolas liked this
By Scroffel5
Well I mean yeah, but you are very likely to get absolutely destroyed by everyone in Seattle.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!