Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Cookie
i suggest we lower the range for police to rescue a kidnaping they have to be whitin 50 meters of the base raiding
and for kidnaperrs to make it 10 - 15 meters since as it stands cops can snipe from 300 meters and kidnappers can camp from diffrent buildings wich police cant raid to kill the kidnappers overall it just seems unfair for cops to snipe from whatever range they want and for kidnappers to camp in diffrent buildings

edit: or just let us raid the buildings they hide in when we /rescue
By Voxil
By Yoshi
-1 I think the way it is currently gives the advantage to police, and reducing the power kidnappers have only makes RP more unbalanced, I like the current way because it requires both sides to think tactically about the impending battle, kidnappers have to plan for the onslaught of officers coming, and the officers have to locate both the kidnappers and the hostage. The way we haveit now is fine
By wonslowcar
Police get a /kit policesniper for a reason. I honestly don't like defend zones either, for the same reason.
{Cops are also supposed to be watching and have a plan b4 they rescue. They should be able to see where people can shoot from and barricade themselves as such.

What i would suggest is to actually have a cooldown on /rescue of maybe 2 minutes.
By Outspace
-1 except i think if 1 person is kidnapping they should stay within 30 meters and cops should defi itrly have rules similar to raids aboit where they can be
By Scroffel5
Get used to being sniped. Police IRL set up snipers to snipe kidnappers and robbers if they don't comply. 50 meters requires you to be close, and you don't really get to choose your weapon or strategy. Your only strategy is to go in. What I notice from lots of your posts is that you are biased to kidnappers. You want lots of things to benefit you. It has to be balanced. We can't have kidnappers who already have the luxury of sitting inside a guarded building, which needs to be raided to get into it, to also have to keep it into close range. That gives police even more disadvantages. I get that you want it to be close so that you don't get sniped. Not only is it not advantageous to get a sniper and sit 300m away, meaning you need a Hecate because it's max range is 315, you again have to raid to get in. Snipers only help when the kidnappers come out, not when the Police go in. Also, its hard to identify who is who when you are super far away. You may snipe the wrong person and go under review.
By NeedlessMemeing
-1 billion
By Supreme Leader
Massive -1

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!