Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
What do you guys think about a rule allowing for kosers to be shot immediately if you witness a completely random kos? I don't think you should be banned for killing someone with no intent to RP
I believe this would create confusion in a modsit (some players may believe they witnessed KOS in a situation where the killer was fully entitled to kill the victim, leading to another unnecessary ban). I believe our current method suffices; notifying a moderator and having them deal with it accordingly works well practically.
Besides, if no moderator is on the server, everyone is already authorised to kill KOSers if they unfairly kill 5 or more players (information obtained from TastyMelon).
Last edited by аvidationn on December 15th, 2018, 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
-1 creates way too much confusion during modsits, it's just an excuse to kill someone, and it creates a problem of if someone thinks a person is kosing, they may kill the person and end up Kosing.
It's a nice idea in theory. Maybe only Mass KOSers, who have no intent of stopping, should be KOSed. Remember that KOS means Kill on Sight, and there is a difference between that and killing someone. KOS means that when you see someone, you kill them, which is different than killing in an RP situation. Most people don't get that. If we kill the KOSer on sight, don't we technically become KOSers too? Then we could be mistaken for KOSers. However, if we are allowed to kill the KOSer only once, then its fair.
No
I see it and i dream of it.
Now i can kill someone before the 120 sec timer! Why..? I witnessed him kosing a hour ago! Regarding to this, it would still be legit!

I see all those peoples confused killing each other in seatlle.. (lol gl checking logs moderators)

Oh freak, that guys just kosed him by riding over him with a tank! *destroys his tank for fun and doens't get banned*

Locked due to overwhelmingly negative feedback.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!