Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Yoshi
So currently I have a few problems with the Rp shop, and I have 2 things that could help fix it.

1: Remove all the modded items and the "not in the shop items" from the lists.

2: add a search section, if you want to buy a more obscure item, sometimes I don't know what role can buy the item, it would be nice to have a section where you could search the ID or name and have the role that can buy it appear.(I know CTRL F works but it still takes time because the the roles are minimized and you have to open the roles to find it)

By no means do I expect this to be a top priority in fixing, as it seems that it would be a tedous task, but it would be nice to have.
DriftyEel liked this
By NeedlessMemeing
+infinity
By Danny Dog
So currently I have a few problems with the Rp shop, and I have 2 things that could help fix it.

2: add a search section, if you want to buy a more obscure item, sometimes I don't know what role can buy the item, it would be nice to have a section where you could search the ID or name and have the role that can buy it appear.(I know CTRL F works but it still takes time because the the roles are minimized and you have to open the roles to find it)

By no means do I expect this to be a top priority in fixing, as it seems that it would be a tedous task, but it would be nice to have.
Mushy said he'll be getting round to after Xmas. About time if you ask me
By Miku
They do not really bother anything and are there so if we ever add back those mods, we will have saved prices for them.

The Rpshop does need some changes to it overall for sure, but no promises on when as it would take a decent amount of time and is not highest priority, there is still some christmas stuff planned :)

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!