Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By wonslowcar
Well than don’t get in trouble and obey to the laws. Warrants are for major crimes. Don’t act like its a ticket.
I can get warranted for having 6 tickets. Very major
By xDreamLand
Well than don’t get in trouble and obey to the laws. Warrants are for major crimes. Don’t act like its a ticket.
Thats a law set by the mayor which the server choose themself. If you read the laws from the rules then they are actually major crimes. And if you think about it twice, 6 unpaid tickets is asking for trouble.
By Cookie

you saying this proves absolutely nothing you are basicly saying

"well dont play criminal roles and they arent broken"
https://gyazo.com/49bbc60cdd1f7a86b8c406c15ed7a968
By Apples
That’s the thing, criminals should be breaking the laws and fighting it out with cops. Warrants give police a huge advantage as criminals don’t have a way to kill cops without being killed by the cop or being banned. Warrants give them the option to just /warrant and kill you, with no way to defend yourself.
Burnt liked this
By Aren
Thats a law set by the mayor which the server choose themself. I.
Wrong,

Rp rule states once your reach 5 or more you may be warranted. The mayor cannot set a ticket number lower than 5 to start a warrant
By Apples
Also, if you do not surrender, that is Fail Fear RP. As if no surrender is called, you do put your life above all other things. So if you do not surrender you technically can be banned/warned for Fail Fear RP.
By Yoshi
I think that if we do remove kill warrants, it has to be replaced by something. Removing it and not replacing it leaves deputy as a limbo. chief gets better check, deputy gets warrants, and captains get raid, but without warrants it leaves deputy as something very similar to chief, all it would be is a middle ground to get to Captain. I do agree that kill warrants can be unbalanced at times, but I think it has to be replaced, it can't just be removed
By ZERO
I suggest that if you were to keep the kill warrants but you wanted to change it, I would say that the player who has a warrant on him/her player, can KOS any cops in a 50 meters range (similar to the raiding radius for a cop KOS radius while raiding). This prevents cops from sniping you from a super long range and you not having any chance to defend yourself. This also makes it a bit more of a trickier thing to do for cops and the player who has a kill warrant on him/her. If they shoot cops outside the radius, it can be considered KOS. I do agree with Apples that players don't have a chance to defend themselves until they are damaged. I say that you should either just remove it or make it possible for a player to do something, like I talked about above.
King_Of_Spades liked this
By NeedlessMemeing
I suggest that if you were to keep the kill warrants but you wanted to change it, I would say that the player who has a warrant on him/her player, can KOS any cops in a 50 meters range (similar to the raiding radius for a cop KOS radius while raiding). This prevents cops from sniping you from a super long range and you not having any chance to defend yourself. This also makes it a bit more of a trickier thing to do for cops and the player who has a kill warrant on him/her. If they shoot cops outside the radius, it can be considered KOS. I do agree with Apples that players don't have a chance to defend themselves until they are damaged. I say that you should either just remove it or make it possible for a player to do something, like I talked about above.
The problem with that is that if anyone witnesses it, you get another kill warrant. And it'd be easy to counter, just find a random noob cop who's oblivious. It'd create annoying modsits too where no one has evidence that it was 50 metres, because unlike raids, the position wouldn't be fixed.
By ZERO
The problem with that is that if anyone witnesses it, you get another kill warrant. And it'd be easy to counter, just find a random noob cop who's oblivious. It'd create annoying modsits too where no one has evidence that it was 50 metres, because unlike raids, the position wouldn't be fixed.
If Pandahut wants to do this, then they could add a meter distance to the death message in WORLD chat. They have the health of the player who killed the other player, but not the distance. With the distance added, that could fix it. I don't know if Pandahut would do that, but it'd be a good idea at least.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!