Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Scroffel5
I’m going to be leaving a -1

Firstly, kill warrants encourage organised crime. Think about it. Kill warrants are a challenge which criminals should be trying to avoid. A hitman should be more organised with his hit and make sure there are no witnesses/ no people around to see the crime.

Robbers, should try and convince the rob victim not to testify that he was robbed and kidnappers should blindfold hostages so they’d have no real way of identifying the kidnappers.

Secondly, kill warrants being removed would create a limbo in Deputy like Yoshi said. You’d need to come up with something like an arrest warrant, which I have no idea on how that would work

Thirdly, kill warrants are able to contribute to the economy. License and ticket money do provide a lot of money, yes but so do kill warrants and the town balance would be a lot smaller without them.
I mean, those people who are already in organized crime aren't being killed by cops with Kill Warrants. They just need to be more prevalent and a go-to solution. They should be using them more often on Kidnappers, Hitmen, and Robbers. So, yes. Everything you say here is good, and I like it. But we also need more judges and lawyers for it to work better. You can testify in court against a crime, and the Judge can approve a Kill Warrant. I think thats how they work, right?
By Aren
Locked. This is on my to do list for my administrator meeting!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!