Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Apples
This suggestion is to remove kill warrants as stated above.
Reasons:
- Complicates roleplay
- Gives a reason for cops to KOS
- Huge disadvantage for person with kill warrant they cannot kill police unless they are hit (all the police has to do it walk really close to you and kill you with a shotgun, so no chance for self defense)
- You can’t really use common sense with this
- RP was fine without it
- Situation that happened with KillerClown and I. I had a kill warrant placed on me and KillerClown joined around a minute later. Saw there was a kill warrant on me, so he killed me before the 5 minutes were up
- If the cop doesn’t see you say i surrender in world chat, you will be KOSed which makes the staff members job more troublesome and gets the cop banned for 12 hours (if it any added, a lot would be better)
- Once a warrant has been issued and the player is told to surrender, he has up to 5 minutes to surrender at the designated area, if the time frame has expired, and he has not shown up, that then makes that player immediately KoSable by any police officer, this warning must be in the WORLD chat. Up to 5 minutes? So the cop can give less than 5 minutes technically
The idea of kill warrants in general is unneeded. I don’t see how anyone could defend this, but i’m sure matt cobra the noob will. Please reply with support or criticism please (this was on phone, so it is unlike my usual amazing grammar)
Thanks for reading.
By NeedlessMemeing
Nah nah nah, kill warrants are needed. How does it complicate roleplay? Hits give a reason for people to KOS and I don't see them talking about it. The reason there's no self defence is because first, you need a reason for the warrant, and for things like murder someone has to witness it and not use chat. I don't get the point about common sense, it just seems like you're putting things in to continue your rant. How was RP fine without it? I think it makes it better. Now for the last two points, what should happen is that there is a 5 minute countdown from the warrant being placed to when you can kill. Another thing that could happen is that they have an expiry of maybe 2 days and then it's over. Kill warrants shouldn't be removed, but they should be changed.
Longey13 liked this
By Cookie
To add on kill warrants require only a witness aka 0 proof , admins say there isnt any way since "only 1/2 of the playerbase can record" aka he is saying

Yes we know it can be abused to hell Buuuuut fuck it
By xDreamLand
Bare in mind that deputy is a role which is gained by votes by YOU guys. Not every noob has the ability to put a warrant on someone?

Maybe some cooldown and/or expire date could be nice, but its not necessary since its not a major issue within the pandahut community.

Warrants are only set when a major crime occurs, wouldn’t be needed if you did nothing wrong.
Longey13 liked this
By Burnt
Bare in mind that deputy is a role which is gained by votes by YOU guys. Not every noob has the ability to put a warrant on someone?

Maybe some cooldown and/or expire date could be nice, but its not necessary since its not a major issue within the pandahut community.

Warrants are only set when a major crime occurs, wouldn’t be needed if you did nothing wrong.
How is owning a tank a “major crime” ???
Or walking around with 15+ berries?

They need to be fixed. No chance for the player to even defend themselves really.
By Apples

or you could be in a police group and have all the cops in it +1 it
Burnt liked this
By xDreamLand

Jealous.

Oh and just think of the damage which can be done by using a tank. And 15 berries is a lot if you think about it, Burnt
By Cookie

Jealous.

Oh and just think of the damage which can be done by using a tank. And 15 berries is a lot if you think about it, Burnt

He is jelous because he is disproving your point

Yea fair enough
Apples liked this
By wonslowcar
it's been said time and time again, kill warrants are one sided hits. On a hit, it gets placed on you, you can duke it out to the death with a hitman or just wait out the 24 hours. With a kill warrant on the other hand, you're fucked if you don't surrender. You get 5 minutes to surrender. You don't, every cop in the server is allowed to kill you on sight, meanwhile you can't kill any of them until they hit you (FYI, this rule will never apply unless their aim is sucky poopoo). Log off? It's active until a captain takes it off or you die. So you died, the kill warrant is over, right? Wrong, they forgot to remove your tickets, so you've just gotten yourself another warrant for your 7 unpaid tickets. And the loop goes on. Kill warrants give officers an unfair reason to kos with no way of fighting back. Them being removed would make roleplay much more fun and more balanced. Almost every outlaw role can get warranted, so all cops have to do is travel in groups of 2 and they won't die without someone to witness.
Hitman > gets fucked if a cop sees him claim the hit
Bandit > gets fucked if a cop sees him rob
Kidnapper > Gets fucked if any cop rescues
Apples, Cookie liked this
By xDreamLand
Well than don’t get in trouble and obey to the laws. Warrants are for major crimes. Don’t act like its a ticket.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!