Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Scroffel5
I have only made 3 posts, and a few replies. What is wrong with you? You can post on whatever forum you want as many times as you want. Stop exaggerating. You don't really need Kill Warrants if every time you do something wrong, the admins intervene. There is no reason an officer would need a Kill Warrant, because they don't use them to do anything logical that they can already do anyways. For instance, they could arrest bandits just for being bandits, as long as someone spotted them or was robbed by them so that they don't just use chat and Fail-RP. Yet, the cops just arrest people for having contraband and unlicensed weapons. They aren't even bandits. They even just go ahead and kill the bandit who is robbing someone, so that argument is flawed as well. My ideas aren't trash or ridiculous. The reason FearRP doesn't work for most players is because they can't remove the thought from their head that this is a game. They aren't afraid of guns or of being shot. They are afraid of (1) Being banned, (2) Losing loot, and (3) Wasting time in a jail cell not being able to do anything they want to. Maybe before you comment about someone, you should think.
xDreamLand liked this
By Supreme Leader
I have only made 3 posts, and a few replies. What is wrong with you? You can post on whatever forum you want as many times as you want. Stop exaggerating. You don't really need Kill Warrants if every time you do something wrong, the admins intervene. There is no reason an officer would need a Kill Warrant, because they don't use them to do anything logical that they can already do anyways. For instance, they could arrest bandits just for being bandits, as long as someone spotted them or was robbed by them so that they don't just use chat and Fail-RP. Yet, the cops just arrest people for having contraband and unlicensed weapons. They aren't even bandits. They even just go ahead and kill the bandit who is robbing someone, so that argument is flawed as well. My ideas aren't trash or ridiculous. The reason FearRP doesn't work for most players is because they can't remove the thought from their head that this is a game. They aren't afraid of guns or of being shot. They are afraid of (1) Being banned, (2) Losing loot, and (3) Wasting time in a jail cell not being able to do anything they want to. Maybe before you comment about someone, you should think.
I know you only joined like three days ago, but your points make alot of sense and you make some very logical points that seem fair
By Outspace
Well than don’t get in trouble and obey to the laws. Warrants are for major crimes. Don’t act like its a ticket.
They aren't arguing what its for they are arguing that it is too overpowered. WIth a hit the victim has a chance to get rid of the hit through other means, but with a warrant you must either die, which nobody wants to do, or spend 20 minutes in jail usually and lose any unlicensed guns. Not every person wants to follow the law every few times and trying to force them into it with unfair abilities for cops is just dumb. The warrant system is completely unbalanced and has no way for someone with a warrant to get around it without getting arrested or shot...
By xDreamLand
Well than don’t get in trouble and obey to the laws. Warrants are for major crimes. Don’t act like its a ticket.
They aren't arguing what its for they are arguing that it is too overpowered. WIth a hit the victim has a chance to get rid of the hit through other means, but with a warrant you must either die, which nobody wants to do, or spend 20 minutes in jail usually and lose any unlicensed guns. Not every person wants to follow the law every few times and trying to force them into it with unfair abilities for cops is just dumb. The warrant system is completely unbalanced and has no way for someone with a warrant to get around it without getting arrested or shot...
Server is already bad balanced when it comes to police & bandits. I think we can have an advantage too.
By Pengu!
Someone being better than you doesnt make it unbalanced. Bandits can do their bandit things and it will basically give a higher up cop a reason to KOS them. I support a reformed version of kill warrants or removing them as it is.
By Scroffel5
"Warrants are for MAJOR crimes." You know what's a major crime? Kidnapping and robbing people. Have those been enforced by police officers? Of course not. They don't arrest you for doing either of those, even though you are allowed to. You could use those kill warrants to take them down when they leave their base, butcha don't. I hadn't thought of that in my previous post, mostly because I didn't read the laws, just the rules.
By xDreamLand
"Warrants are for MAJOR crimes." You know what's a major crime? Kidnapping and robbing people. Have those been enforced by police officers? Of course not. They don't arrest you for doing either of those, even though you are allowed to. You could use those kill warrants to take them down when they leave their base, butcha don't. I hadn't thought of that in my previous post, mostly because I didn't read the laws, just the rules.
Actually they are being personally used for kidnaps. I often make use of kill warrants as they are necessary.
By xDreamLand
Ikr I was on today and OffSet was trying to get one to kill the BMC guys. Also Dreamland, you are cool and a very good mod.
Haha, thanks :heartfulpanda:
By MattCobra
I’m going to be leaving a -1

Firstly, kill warrants encourage organised crime. Think about it. Kill warrants are a challenge which criminals should be trying to avoid. A hitman should be more organised with his hit and make sure there are no witnesses/ no people around to see the crime.

Robbers, should try and convince the rob victim not to testify that he was robbed and kidnappers should blindfold hostages so they’d have no real way of identifying the kidnappers.

Secondly, kill warrants being removed would create a limbo in Deputy like Yoshi said. You’d need to come up with something like an arrest warrant, which I have no idea on how that would work

Thirdly, kill warrants are able to contribute to the economy. License and ticket money do provide a lot of money, yes but so do kill warrants and the town balance would be a lot smaller without them.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!