Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By King_Of_Spades
-1 I feel as if kill warrants help. However, I feel as if there should be a rule that states that someone with a kill warrant should be able to kill any cops on sight but only if they are wearing a uniform.
Major +1 to this idea
Would make things more fair, would give criminals more power, but would keep things balanced. Although not sure about what would happen if a cop wasn't wearing a uniform, vids or somethin would have to prove it.
By ZERO
-1 I feel as if kill warrants help. However, I feel as if there should be a rule that states that someone with a kill warrant should be able to kill any cops on sight but only if they are wearing a uniform.
Major +1 to this idea
Would make things more fair, would give criminals more power, but would keep things balanced. Although not sure about what would happen if a cop wasn't wearing a uniform, vids or somethin would have to prove it.

A simple restore to see if they were in cop clothes or not is an easy fix to that.
King_Of_Spades liked this
By Apples
A simple restore to see if they were in cop clothes or not is an easy fix to that.[/quote]
Removing kill warrants is an even easier fix. Less trouble for mods and all players. Cops should not want to be killing players, that is not their duty. Sadly now-a-days cops are ruthless and kill for the smallest of mistakes.
By Voltz
I agree
I got a kill warrant for 10k on me head
1 for killing a officer (5k)
and one for driving a tank! (5k)
By xDreamLand
I agree
Lol, the maximum is 5000 bamboo. Nice try
By NeedlessMemeing
I agree
Yeah that's because those 2 things are kill-warrantable by 13's laws. You should be more careful next time. (Hint: No witnesses = no warrant)
By Voltz
I agree
Yeah that's because those 2 things are kill-warrantable by 13's laws. You should be more careful next time. (Hint: No witnesses = no warrant)
Typing:
I witness murderd XD is't good right?
By Scroffel5
Still not a rule that you can only KOS someone if they damage you. There are other rules stating more situations where you can KOS, even when they aren't in that section. However, Kill Warrants are useless if the admins always intervene to ban a KOSer on the spot, and not let the Police handle it. It doesn't need to be here unless an admin isn't on. And I'm a fairly confident that if you are in a roleplay situation where you have a Kill Warrant on your head and you know about it, you can kill the cop who is shooting at you. Waiting for them to hit you is stupid.

If they are using a sniper or shotgun, as Apples pointed out, you have no time to react. You are dead. The rules aren't there to restrict you from KOSing in a roleplay situation. Just in any situation where it isn't defined, you have to use common sense. If someone breaks the rules multiple times after giving warnings, you get that kill warrant on them, and take them down, but when you do, they can evade you and shoot back. You just gotta live with that.
By King_Of_Spades
Still not a rule that you can only KOS someone if they damage you. There are other rules stating more situations where you can KOS, even when they aren't in that section. However, Kill Warrants are useless if the admins always intervene to ban a KOSer on the spot, and not let the Police handle it. It doesn't need to be here unless an admin isn't on. And I'm a fairly confident that if you are in a roleplay situation where you have a Kill Warrant on your head and you know about it, you can kill the cop who is shooting at you. Waiting for them to hit you is stupid.

If they are using a sniper or shotgun, as Apples pointed out, you have no time to react. You are dead. The rules aren't there to restrict you from KOSing in a roleplay situation. Just in any situation where it isn't defined, you have to use common sense. If someone breaks the rules multiple times after giving warnings, you get that kill warrant on them, and take them down, but when you do, they can evade you and shoot back. You just gotta live with that.
Dude stop commenting and making a million posts lmao. At least give it a decent amount of thought before saying anything. 99% of your ideas are trash

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!