Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Cookie
firstly fear and hardcore rp

We highly enforce FearRP
this is a straight up lie fear rp is rule that is NEVER enforced

In FearRP you can’t kill your arrester/kidnapper at your own free will, for example.
i dont think anything has to be said here this is just retarded

Warranting

so how rules stand now you can warrant someone with 0 proof only with a witness i think this speaks for itself how easly it can be abused and how its completely broken

my suggestion is remove fearrp because it basicly boils down to resiting arrest/kidnap and can never be enforced and make warrants need proof a recording ect because as how it stands you can just say you saw it and get the whole police force to kos someone
By Aren
make warrants need proof a recording ect because as how it stands you can just say you saw it and get the whole police force to kos someone
Needs a better idea as not all computers can record and run a game.

Gotta keep in mind it cannot hinder the warrant system, has to have a LOGICAL improvement that ALL players can do not only 1/2 or less.
By Ace Clip
Lul i got warranted for spaming on chat "selling berries" when i never did, and i dind't even had damn berrie on me. So yeet.
By MattCobra
If people lie about witnessing an event such as a kidnapping, murder etc they should be banned for fail rp.

I genuinely DID witness the murder, it’s not broken simply do your crimes when there’s no witnesses
By Cookie
You didnt even read the post i guess
By Apples
i’ve been saying ever since they were added, remove warrants. all it does if complicate RP and give cops a reason to KOS and I try to enforce FearRP, but it’s not easy to tell if the rule was broken or not (in most cases)
Cookie liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!