Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Kim Kat
Big thing that peeves me off is the police group bases, why? Because for one the size and scale of the base is unneeded, the max amount of space needed for an actually police station is only 3x3x1-4x4x1. This is enough space for at least 6-7 jailcells (if cops even arrest that much max I've seen was 3 in jail at one given time). From my personal time in the FBI we almost never went up to use the top two floors of the base unless we landed a heli on the roof which you don't need a 3 high base to have a heli on the roof.

Another big reason is it destroy some of the roleplay experience, such as, jailbreaks and even raiding. It's super unfair to solo cops/swat officers as they can make jail cells but they can't have their things region-ed and instead need to join either the PPD or FBI to have a cell that won't get destroyed. I also feel like a jailbreak mechanic of roleplay should be added to some degree (with limitations of course), like the Police have the /rescue command for which they can use to raid into a kidnapper's base why can't bandits have a /jailbreak command or something? With the obvious limit of they can only break/kill what is needed to get the jailed player out. This of course could also lead to police chases (whether on foot or vehicle) which are loads of fun ngl. Both being chased and being the chaser.

All in all I feel that the only actually things that should be regioned are the tp boxes, license shops, bank, garage, docks, airports as these are neutral ground for ALL players. Make a police base regioned is kind of also unfair to other players as a police group requires a active police force to get a region in the first place, but going by that logic why can't all active groups such as bandit/kidnapper groups have their base regioned? Why can't an active mechanic or weaponsmith get their shop regioned? Why can't a chef get a regioned restaurant?

Basically either police bases in regions honestly need a size reduction or no region at all.
By Pengu!
Hey Kimkat, glad to see you on the forums.

First allow me to list the contents of what's inside the PPD region.

-4 jail cells
-1 courtyard
-1 meeting room
-1 interrogation room
-2 offices

The 4 jail cells are quite needed as believe it or not; it isn't uncommon to fill up 3 at once when there are lots of PPD members online at once. The fourth is needed as well just in case. Nando and I like to make our prisoners exercise in the courtyard, which actually makes it a more fun role-playing experience for the prisoner. We also do have meetings occasionally in the meeting room. Whenever we arrest a member of a bandit group, we bring him to our interrogation room to question his bandit relations. The offices go to Nando, Giraffe, and I. Besides all of that, I see you are mentioning a size reduction and jailbreak system. I think the PPD size is fine as it is, but the FBI is noticeably larger. The size really doesn't matter on either of these regions as they are both reasonable. As for a jailbreak system, it depends on your suggestions of going about this. Keep in mind that the arrested player has the chance to escape, kill, and be saved during the arrest. The police regions are not used to arrest players but rather to jail them. Please try to evaluate what you mean by a jailbreak system, as I would never discourage a smart system to make RP more fun and interesting!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!