Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Miku
If you are trapped in a building, you may give 3 warnings to let you out and otherwise shoot your way out in the way of least resistance, if it's one door blocking you vs a few walls/multiple doors, you must only destroy the one door.

Some mods apparently already enforce this rule, and it would be better to put it actually in the books. Let me know what you think!
By Apples
-1 people could easily abuse this to destroy parts of a base. ex: Player gives warnings to let him out (when the owner isn’t even on and while he is not actually stuck), player then proceeds to break in and search the base for loot, steal berries, produce, etc. I think we should put that locking a person in your base (for non RP reasons) is not allowed and punishable, but the suggested ways would cause problems and even make false raids harder to detect
By Aren

We already allow 3 warnings to be let out before they may contact staff due to trolling.
By Supreme Leader
Sorry miku but I agree with Aren and Apples
Last edited by Supreme Leader on November 16th, 2018, 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
By xDreamLand
I don’t really agree with Aren & Apples. As 3 worldchat warnings are required to be given (with the playername included I suppose) + as you are only allowed to destroy the fastest way out, I can’t see it cause any trouble + it saves us, as staff some time.

Oh and don’t forget logs can proof if someone just walks in a base and eventually gives nobady warnings to let him/her out.
By Kim Kat
+1
By Aren
I don’t really agree with Aren & Apples. As 3 worldchat warnings are required to be given (with the playername included I suppose) + as you are only allowed to destroy the fastest way out, I can’t see it cause any trouble + it saves us, as staff some time.

Oh and don’t forget logs can proof if someone just walks in a base and eventually gives nobady warnings to let him/her out.
So quick question.

You say logs can't prove if someone walks in a base and warns nobody. But what if the person logs in a random base and no one is there to let them out.

Or how would we seperate it from false raid to someone letting themself out.

You will say "chat logs" that's an even bigger waste of our time at this point as now not only do we have to search RAID logs but not we have to check their chat logs.

Thats an additional thing we now have to search which evens out our "saves staff time".

Honestly logs will not prove if someone lets themself in a base, or if they get trapped. It is much easier to just call staff and say you are trapped and them quick /mod and /tphere (name)
By Voxil
In all honesty, I do not really feel this rule should be added. I've heard from other staff members that things have become a bit more complicated in the aspect of doing sits, and deciding right and wrong, which takes up alot of our staff RP time before another sit comes up. As Aren said, we would have to check chat logs to determine if they actually said a warning. I believe having the player TPA out or call a staff member to warn the player for trolling would be ideal for staff, and players.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!