Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Kim Kat
I think it would be a good idea to only hire people who are 16 years of age or more for staff, I'm not suggesting the remove of current underage staff, but it would be nice to see more mature players as staff. My main reasoning behind this is that even in real life we don't give car keys to a 14 year old, we don't allow a 15 year old to own a gun or drink/smoke. Why give power such as Moderator into the hands of people who are generally shown to be to young for such responsibility and power?
By TomatoChunks
Anyone who shows maturity should be able to apply for staff regardless of age because age doesn't equal maturity. And in real life, 14 year olds actually can legally drive with a junior permit and can also own certain guns.
By Social Skillz
I've seen people who are underaged and very mature. Hiring over 16 limits staff aswell, as most 16 year olds are smart enough to realize all their friends are on CSGO, and not Unturned, a dying game.
By Miku
I think our current rules are fine, it's hard to have a hard limit anywhere because everyone grows up so differently and matures at different speeds. I think our current age skip system works fine.

I've seen people who are underaged and very mature. Hiring over 16 limits staff aswell, as most 16 year olds are smart enough to realize all their friends are on CSGO, and not Unturned, a dying game.
Ironic because CS:GO itself is dying right now Image Regardless, We are just holding on till 4.0 whilst nelson has stopped updating 3.0.
Apples, TomatoChunks, xDreamLand and 3 others liked this
By Social Skillz
I think our current rules are fine, it's hard to have a hard limit anywhere because everyone grows up so differently and matures at different speeds. I think our current age skip system works fine.

Ironic because CS:GO itself is dying right now Image Regardless, We are just holding on till 4.0 whilst nelson has stopped updating 3.0.
ok pls stop throwing facts on me reeeeeeeee
i meant that as in unturned servers dont really get alot of peeps
and csgo is dying because valve is gay
By Cookie

ok pls stop throwing facts on me reeeeeeeee
i meant that as in unturned servers dont really get alot of peeps
and csgo is dying because valve is gay
Can i just say it

De_storyed
TomatoChunks liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!