Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By AnarchyMachine
They are rcmp they should wear Rcmp top hat and bottom instead police top hat and bottom thats would make sense and will be more fun but kits got Police clothes at ph13 will be good If its changed +1 for show the powaa of this suggestion
Ace Clip liked this
By NeedlessMemeing
They are rcmp they should wear Rcmp top hat and bottom instead police top hat and bottom thats would make sense and will be more fun but kits got Police clothes at ph13 will be good If its changed +1 for show the powaa of this suggestion
No, because there is no RCMP vest, and the RCMP clothes are worse. The RCMP clothes are actually based on the dress clothes of RCMP. IRL, they where something more akin to normal cops.
By xDreamLand
Honestly I think its fairly useless.

RCMP is very recognisable at the current moment, its not causing any trouble with look-a-like clothes from other ranks. If the other clothes will be implemented I can imagine people confusing this rank with other civilians. (Which means its basically just a cosmetic suggestion)

A RCMP hat (the only RCMP cosmetic which I sometimes wear) can be easily bought at own discretion since you only need to wear 3 pieces of clothing in order to obey to the rules. Which means... you can buy the cheap (75bb) hat or whatever clothing you want ON your normal clothes if you’d prefer that.

Sounds less negative then positive, or do you disagree on this?

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!