Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Supreme Leader
Some previous staff and current staff don't know the rules very well. They then tend to be bias Anda make up their own rules with getting themselves out of hectic modsits. I suggest if they get accepted as a tmod, a head rp admin should give them a quiz on the rules and what they should do in certain scenarios. If they pass, they remain a tmod and eventually progress up the ranks of rpstaff. If they fail, they are removed from tmod and can reapply at a later date.
This suggestion is to make the new rpstaff do their jobs better and make a better place.
By Cookie
Oooor just report abusive mods

I dont think anyone has the time for that including timezones ect
NeedlessMemeing liked this
By Supreme Leader

It's a Google document. They give it to em, they do it, the head admins can see the results
By Cookie

It's a Google document. They give it to em, they do it, the head admins can see the results
Still seems pointless as mods will just open rules on one tab and the doc on another
NeedlessMemeing liked this
By Supreme Leader

I'm quoting this one as I cannot quote 3 or more quotes but what can happen is if they do get to call, screenshare like they do with interviewing for staff trainer
By Cookie

I'm quoting this one as I cannot quote 3 or more quotes but what can happen is if they do get to call, screenshare like they do with interviewing for staff trainer
I mean the qoute answers it no taim
By Fuzzy

Again as Cookie said, they don't have the time to call and watch the every single applicants screen due to timezones etc.
By TrippL
Is anyone else confused on why non-staff are saying what staff members do and don’t wanna do?
MattCobra liked this
By Supreme Leader
Please lock this. This idea has no point anymore and will not work.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!