Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Yoshi
The Post is pretty self-explanatory, bring mods back to 13. People remember the good old days of more items, rainbow flares, and all the good stuff that comes along with it. From what I've heard, mods were removed to reduce lag, and if that's the case then maybe they shouldn't be added back, they are even still in the RP shop part of the forums! I think most people want them back, but I wanna see what everyone thinks, please leave your opinions as a comment!

DISCLAIMER: I didn't play that much during the modded era, so I don't have the best knowledge behind the whole situation, if I am wrong about anything, please let me know
By Dani Omerovic
So there is no excuse of the lag, there are sooooo MANYY RP servers HEAVY MODDED with no lag.
#BRINGBACKMODS
MemeOverlord liked this
By DoomNick
Mods would be cool, I played around when mods were on 13. Maybe not too many mods, but some mods would be interesting #BringBackMods
By xDreamLand
DISCLAIMER: I didn't play that much during the modded era, so I don't have the best knowledge behind the whole situation, if I am wrong about anything, please let me know
Conversation with Miku regarding why the mods got removed:
Code: Select allxDreamLand 28/08/2018 Miku A question Why did all these mods got removed from 13? Miku 28/08/2018 because the playerbase is dying and mods cause a lot more errors and lower FPS even more xDreamLand 28/08/2018 Well when you like check elitelupus (or something) video’s It looks kinda smooth Miku 28/08/2018 yes and he has probably a 1080ti and the average person probably uses integrated graphics or MAYBE MAYBE xDreamLand 28/08/2018 Hey don’t roast me Miku 28/08/2018 a 1050 or equalivent xDreamLand 28/08/2018 And can’t you add like a couple of mods 1/2 or something Miku 28/08/2018 no just one mod causes all of those issues to start It's just not worth it xDreamLand 28/08/2018 So there is never gonna be modded again? Miku 28/08/2018 MikuToday at 9:22 PM If unturned gets a better playerbase before 4.0 launches I intend to readd the mods xDreamLand28/08/2018 Well Rip mods Miku 28/08/2018 We just want to hold on and maintain most of our playerbase as possible till 4.0 xDreamLand 28/08/2018 And is there a date for 4.0? Miku 28/08/2018 Nelson said a beta/alpha would be coming out soon he sounded like it would be within 3 months basically he said that he just wanted to finish the base map
Screenshot's from another suggestion post where they also wanted mods back:

Aren:

MattCobra

Don't think its gonna happen, but take my +1 tho lol

~xDreamLand
By Classified_
No point of making the same posts over and over again.
Locked.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!