Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By iFluxed
Now, I've spoken with Miku, I know that this has a high chance of being denied due to the fact you all think a military role would ultimately turn servers into KOS servers. He's told me that it would be a KOS role because they would have access to higher weapons, people could assume military could auto KOS bandits, and that it overlaps police. However, everyone in the server already has access to every weapon, it would just be like the police groups, they use their own supply as weaponry as long as it's legal. It'll be the same thing for military if it's legal and licensed you can use it. The servers have a no tolerance KOS rule, so there should be no reason anyone would assume the military role can auto KOS bandits; if the role were to be made that would be made ultimately clear with anyone who joins the role. I do not feel like it would overlap police, I see it as two very different things, police deals with everyday crimes, whilst the military handles high scale crimes. Most people who have pushed for this role have done it because they have created a military group within their server, but Miku told me it could be done, however it would take a lot of resources to restrict a role. While it will take a lot of resources, it would make the role much safer to actually put out. You all say the role itself is dangerous, but it's never been experimented, I think you should at least try to give it a 1 month test go and see how it plays. At least that way you are satisfying the people who have requested this role by at least giving it a chance and you are seeing for yourself how it truly plays out.
By TrippL
-1, police are all thats needed, you can rp military if you wanna

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!