Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By xDreamLand

Well, you shouldn’t be in a region with a sentry when you did nothing wrong. It also stops people from just running in regions without them having any reason whatsoever. Oh and you shouldn’t be able to dead in jail anyway since you should be cuffed before entering?

I think its useless, it helps us doing our job & when you do nothing wrong you shouldn’t be affacted whatsoever.
By Burnt

Well, you shouldn’t be in a region with a sentry when you did nothing wrong. It also stops people from just running in regions without them having any reason whatsoever. Oh and you shouldn’t be able to dead in jail anyway since you should be cuffed before entering?

I think its useless, it helps us doing our job & when you do nothing wrong you shouldn’t be affacted whatsoever.
Sentries are useless. you don't see them in real life stations? you just have an abundant amount of officers. How would people get inside if you keep your doors locked?

They prevent any sort of resistance, which ruins the point of bandits who are allowed to team up and resist.
as many other cops have agreed and +1 there is no real valid reason to have them. The base can't be raided and that's why many others have them, they also provide storage to those guns (and you can put pdw's with a medkit/others) which goes against the storage rule.

as it is the FBI hasn't used them for awhile and have had no problems with it. Sentries simply break the rp fun in criminal roles by denying ANY chance at resisting or gaining help.
Cookie liked this
By WarOwl
+1
This has caused many issues where police wont even do their job and just rely on sentries to take down bandits raiding or helping a friend get out
So i hope this gets fixed cause everyone wants it to
By Aren
Will be brought up during the next administrator session!

Burnt liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!