Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By TomatoChunks
I think it would be cool if there were a command to see who the top richest players on the server are (offline included). It would be a good way for rich players to compete against each other to have the most money and for new players to aspire to be that rich one day.
By NeedlessMemeing
tbh it's just going to be admins, but I don't see such a command being necessary. If you wanna flex your wealth just post it somewhere else. It's absolutely unnecessary.
By TomatoChunks
tbh it's just going to be admins, but I don't see such a command being necessary. If you wanna flex your wealth just post it somewhere else. It's absolutely unnecessary.
How do you know it would only be admins? This command doesn't exist yet.
By NeedlessMemeing
A lot of admins are very wealthy (ie apparently the admin pay is ~1million). As well as that, I don't think there's a plugin out there for this and it'd be a waste of time for someone to code.
By TomatoChunks
A lot of admins are very wealthy (ie apparently the admin pay is ~1million). As well as that, I don't think there's a plugin out there for this and it'd be a waste of time for someone to code.
Then maybe take admins off the the list ($1 million admin pay would be really OP).
By NeedlessMemeing
Then maybe take admins off the the list ($1 million admin pay would be really OP).
Then it isn't showing the richest players. Again, the idea is unnecessary.
By Apples
Admin pay is always 50k more than supermods. Where did you get 1 million??
By NeedlessMemeing
Guess Classified lied to me.
By Classified_
Guess Classified lied to me.
Lies.
TomatoChunks liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!