Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By MrBagelCheese
I think we should do semi-rp on washington. A good idea for this is all of seattle should be a safezone a big trading hub that's civilized but the rest of washington is a complete mess with kos raiding and all that stuff. The thing about semi rp is you couldn't just get by in life just staying in the town i think outside of seattle should constantly have airdrops and feasts so there would be a reason to leave the city. It would basically an all battle at airdrop locations and feasts
By Danny Dog
I think we should do semi-rp on washington. A good idea for this is all of seattle should be a safezone a big trading hub that's civilized but the rest of washington is a complete mess with kos raiding and all that stuff. The thing about semi rp is you couldn't just get by in life just staying in the town i think outside of seattle should constantly have airdrops and feasts so there would be a reason to leave the city. It would basically an all battle at airdrop locations and feasts
I spoke to Mushy about this at one point but he doesn't want to open any new servers any time soon.
By TrippL
^^^

Unturned fanbase is going downhill and is now about a fourth of what it used to be. Pandahut allready has great full-rp servers and adding a whole new genre doesn’t make any logical sence due to all of the work that would have to go into it. (At least in the near future)

Note that I am not miku/mushy, im just saying this based on what they have said in the past.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!