Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Cookie
You may only set a maximum of 20 minutes jail time.

20 minutes is extremely long and ruins rp when you have to spend half an hour in a jail cell
I say lower it to 10 and put actual rules on how much jail time each crime is because its extremely annoying and honestly ruins rp
By The Duke II
To be fair it used to be 30 and when i was mayor i lowered it to 20, and i think its still 20?
By MattCobra
By Aren
To be fair it used to be 30 and when i was mayor i lowered it to 20, and i think its still 20?
it has ALWAYS been 20. you never lowered it... If anyone was jailed over 30 minutes staff was allowed to step in as 30 minutes was never permitted.
By xDreamLand
Its a punishment. It shouldn't be something which you are going thru daily!

So if you just obey to the law, you'll be fine! :P
By The Duke II
it has ALWAYS been 20. you never lowered it... If anyone was jailed over 30 minutes staff was allowed to step in as 30 minutes was never permitted.
It was 30.
By Aren
It was 30.
It wasn’t... ever since jailing came out

Classified deemed 30 minutes as fail rp. Don’t take credit for something you didn’t do. That’s the end of it.

As for the OP we don’t need to lower it as very few people will end up being jailed for over 15-20 minutes unless they do a great deal of things. Either way 20 minutes is reasonable

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!