Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By The Duke II
This only works when selling dugs to NPCs on games such as arma 3.
Nice idea but it won’t work on unturned.
TomatoChunks liked this
By pvt amar
DUKE ii TRUE, BUT WHY NOT MAKE IT LIKE A COMMAND, to be able to use /sell berrie u have to be in a certain region. like the garage command. to use the gtake you have to be in a garage region. why not use it to sell berries
By pvt amar
vague answer and no reasons why. just doing that cause you dont like me lmao
By Liona
Would make the lag even worse and kill FPS.
Cops would camp berry selling regions
Players would get tired of this shit
What if you can't find certain NPC/region
Just why? Not like it breaks RP selling drugs from your base.
+ Cops do drug base raids as shown by the FBI Update Logs.
By TomatoChunks
vague answer and no reasons why. just doing that cause you dont like me lmao
I like you and I still think this is a terrible idea. It's way to OP for cops as they would just camp wherever people could sell berries.
By pvt amar
ok, if you’re saying it’s not good then ok. i was just thinking the risk will be of getting caught or ambushed by cops. Guys you relly think cops will be there waiting for you to come. its not everyday that soneone become drug lord and sell loads of berries. when it happens itll be just better if there was a small risk wich will make him hire bodyguards and more protection...
By MrDeeTee
Today I discussed this in #rpstaff, everyone liked it but they again brought up the idea of cops spawncamping berry regions
TomatoChunks liked this
By pvt amar
thanks deetee always more helpful and not toxic. Have you thought of p’acing this region away of main rp town? so cops wont camp it? plus i dont think a cop will stop rping and just camp a spot in the middle of nowhere.if he does arrests are rarely successful and if its a large ammount of berries the druglord will mostly think of hiring security.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!