Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By pvt amar
i’ve played many rp games and seen a lot of stuff.
1 of the most important is having small regions for each role that forces each role to sell what they need in that region. I think this will improve a HUUUUGE part of rp just imagine drug lords being obliged to take all the berries and bring them to the only spot where you can sell them (example the abandoned house at alberton) thos will help the rp and the cops to have a chance stopping the traffic by watching the spot example. each role will have a place: weaponsmith: a spot in military base.... each other role will get a spot where resell happens. transport companys will be put in place to transport the stuff. this will be like the biggest step to improve rp. plz let me know what you think so better suggestions come out. LIKE DISLIKE AND TELL YOU OPINION. have a wonderfull time rping.
By MattCobra
I actually like this, it does help RP a lot. Instead of drug lords having to sit inside a little room doing /sell they could hire armoured convoys and it would be good for police to do drug busts which could end in epic shoot outs.

Problem is that this wouldn’t really work unless either

A) Mushy/Miku make commands such as /sellberry /sellgun
Or B (the dumb option)
We convert bamboo to exp. it isn’t necessary it could potentially be cool however it’d be a lot of work.
pvt amar liked this
By pvt amar
if miku or mushy could make the /sell id sccedsible only in the specified region it will be very good. example for the garage commands: it say you cant access this .... if that can be done for the guns berries logs scrap armor and other categories it will be very very good.
By Cookie
Honestly sounds like a good idea but wont work cops will just camp places there is a bug wich gives u a ton of xp so we cant change them and add npcs plus for specific items to sell in specific region will be extremely hard / impossible to do
By pvt amar
cookie, this will always put doubt for the drug lords and make them hire convoys to protect it. Why wouldnt the police be a le to set traps to stop the huge cargos of drugs. get info from moles ect. itll spiiiice up the rp.
By pvt amar
dosent have to be ncp. the garage region let you use the glist gadd gtake commands when not inside the region.why not do the same thing. to avoid cops canping. 2 spots can be put for illegal items.
By TomatoChunks
The police would just camp the region where people sell drugs.
By xDreamLand
Unique thing about Pandahut is the interaction between the players, why would you strike that by doing something that literally every server already has? Personally don't like the idea, just stay in your base if you are doing berries.
Last edited by xDreamLand on August 26th, 2018, 9:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By pvt amar
wtf at least they are gonna have a chance. instead of sitting in the base selling people will have to take the risk.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!