Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Liona
I know everyone has been thinking this and have been wondering. What's up with the staff team? If there are no staff online and no Pleblo on discord to encourage staff to take action. The staff will take between 30minutes-4hours to respond. To top that off, they say "be patient" when you follow up your request for staff.

I understand completely that staff need to sleep, spend time with family and deal with real life situations, but what I cannot comprehend is why or how there have been periods in which no staff are online due to timezones. I was under the impression that there were so many new staff to fill these times, but what I've noticed is that everyone who gets accepted live in the similar timezones, eg: EST.

I don't want to sound like a dick and don't mean any offence to the staff team right now, however... back in the day there were 8-12 active staff members who all lived on the East Coast (US) but could and would make the effort to get on at all sorts of bonkers times to deal with sits. They also demonstrated a higher degree of restraint on the /ban command and were more flexible with some rules, such as "disrespect" to other players and staff alike.

Now, recently I've found the staff to be a bit crusty and call simple banter or jokes "disrespect" and warn you for it. Yes there are some staff who understand the good humour behind it and I understand people have different senses of humour, however it's quite obvious to tell when someone is taking the piss and when they are genuinely trying to insult you.

Just a lil rant about my view on staff.

Staff I deem good: Divine, Wildcard, jrider, Pleblo, fluffyshark, Miu, Flopdup and Fuzzy.

Again, I DO NOT intend this to insult/offend the staff nor am I having a go at them in anyway. I'm simply stating my opinion and view on the staff team as of right now and the organisation within.

-Mexi
By MattCobra
What about me? :-(
By The Duke II
Blaming the staff team isn’t fair they’re trying to do their job.
This might come across as a bit rude.
By iyre
I know everyone has been thinking this and have been wondering. What's up with the staff team? If there are no staff online and no Pleblo on discord to encourage staff to take action. The staff will take between 30minutes-4hours to respond. To top that off, they say "be patient" when you follow up your request for staff.

I understand completely that staff need to sleep, spend time with family and deal with real life situations, but what I cannot comprehend is why or how there have been periods in which no staff are online due to timezones. I was under the impression that there were so many new staff to fill these times, but what I've noticed is that everyone who gets accepted live in the similar timezones, eg: EST.

I don't want to sound like a dick and don't mean any offence to the staff team right now, however... back in the day there were 8-12 active staff members who all lived on the East Coast (US) but could and would make the effort to get on at all sorts of bonkers times to deal with sits. They also demonstrated a higher degree of restraint on the /ban command and were more flexible with some rules, such as "disrespect" to other players and staff alike.

Now, recently I've found the staff to be a bit crusty and call simple banter or jokes "disrespect" and warn you for it. Yes there are some staff who understand the good humour behind it and I understand people have different senses of humour, however it's quite obvious to tell when someone is taking the piss and when they are genuinely trying to insult you.

Just a lil rant about my view on staff.

Staff I deem good: Divine, Wildcard, jrider, Pleblo, fluffyshark, Miu, Flopdup and Fuzzy.

Again, I DO NOT intend this to insult/offend the staff nor am I having a go at them in anyway. I'm simply stating my opinion and view on the staff team as of right now and the organisation within.

-Mexi

Well. Firstly I want to thank you for taking the time to speak your mind. Constructive criticism should always be taken in and thought about, especially by the players who actually use the servers. Secondly, it can be intimidating at times to want to voice negative or not even just negative, but even suggestive thoughts towards the staff or the system implemented. After all, they are Staff, so thank you for your courage to suggest your ideas. To hear from the people who play the Roleplay Servers is a voice from the people I am sure they are aiming to help make the servers better for. Now, with all of that said... I think on the other side of things I hear your frustrations and ask that you also understand the common ages and activities of the players behind most of the community. A lot are under 18, So they cannot be expected to have amazing hour records of all nighters and perfectly devoted behaviors. Minds change on a whim, immaturity exists, and the Pandahut servers are very much Global. Sometimes pvp'ers find the roleplay servers and dont understand what roleplay is, excited to keep "running and gunning" . Staff DO have a busy time running all of that behind the scenes, and love to rush to help each and every one of you, however it sometimes, unlike santa clause who can stop time and meet billions in one night, does take time to do so. Please try to understand and have patience. None of us are ever forgotten by the people who help Pandahut stay what it is, but all they ask to keep giving us what we love, is just a little understanding from them as well. And Patience, because running a game DOES take a team, and Pandahut is a team, even if they are behind the scenes. As a player, I appreciate that.

TheYeti xStayChillx :frozen:
Mushy liked this
By Fuzzy
I'm not the most experienced out of everyone, I was only staff for two months, but when I was it was Very stressful, depressing, and seemed like a chore, Next to Babysitting. Now, I love the community, y'all're like family to me, but whenever I have to spend up to 6hrs a day and Go to school afterwards, then sleep and fail the 10th grade, Then the Next day get a report because you fucked up one small number on the Ban Hours, that's when it becomes a chore and a job. Now I'm a VERY busy man, I used to have a job, I used to work at PH , and I was in the 10th Grade. As being past staff I sympathize with staff, but When I haven't seen Classi nor Rag on the discord except when they get their ass bit for abandoning the community. That's when I sorta agree with y'all on that front.. imo, I believe being staff is a very fucking demanding job, it's like a real job, except we got 12-14YO working 4-7PM.. Take my essay with a grain of salt, and If I did, I didn't mean to offend anyone, Peace out, have a good day kiddos
If you hate the staff job then why volunteer to do it?
Mushy liked this
By SmokeyBear
I think I speak for most the staff team but all of us live in different countries and time zones so when you say the staff team you deem good is a little out there but I have to say as a staff team memeber that a few of the trials have put in there time and showed there worth, but no alone that we all live in different time zones we try to help everyone and make sure everyone is taking care of I do hope this doesn't come off as me being rude just speaking, the staff team here tried to help as fast as we can thank you.

Smokeybear❤️
Mushy liked this
By Lex Of Talionis
I'm not the most experienced out of everyone, I was only staff for two months, but when I was it was Very stressful, depressing, and seemed like a chore, Next to Babysitting. Now, I love the community, y'all're like family to me, but whenever I have to spend up to 6hrs a day and Go to school afterwards, then sleep and fail the 10th grade, Then the Next day get a report because you fucked up one small number on the Ban Hours, that's when it becomes a chore and a job. Now I'm a VERY busy man, I used to have a job, I used to work at PH , and I was in the 10th Grade. As being past staff I sympathize with staff, but When I haven't seen Classi nor Rag on the discord except when they get their ass bit for abandoning the community. That's when I sorta agree with y'all on that front.. imo, I believe being staff is a very fucking demanding job, it's like a real job, except we got 12-14YO working 4-7PM.. Take my essay with a grain of salt, and If I did, I didn't mean to offend anyone, Peace out, have a good day kiddos
I didn't hate it, I loved it, From the First month and a half I loved it, Until, Like my rant on my report, the Blackhats came, they reported me if I banned any singularly one of them. I had up to 14 Sits in 5hrs Just from the Blackhats, that made me resign and quit..
By Fuzzy
I didn't hate it, I loved it, From the First month and a half I loved it, Until, Like my rant on my report, the Blackhats came, they reported me if I banned any singularly one of them. I had up to 14 Sits in 5hrs Just from the Blackhats, that made me resign and quit..
You can always ask other staff to help you in the sits but whatever floats your boat bud
By Lex Of Talionis
You can always ask other staff to help you in the sits but whatever floats your boat bud
Then it refers back to the center argument, Inactive Staff, When it's 3AM and kids are crying for help because the Blackhats are looping the rules and reporting everyone for "Bias" when NOBODY except me is on, then it becomes stressful, I usually had Yoseph to cover with me, even then it became more stressful for the both of us
By Liona
This is just gonna be a generalised reply to everyone who replied:

Yeh, I'm kinda frustrated at how the staff lack the passion and the dedication of their predecessors. I fully understand that staff cannot be online all the time.

In response to you Smoke_God... There are at least, close to 10 hours in which staff are not awake, online or active. There is occasionally a staff member up late or just happens to be online and responds but it isn't a constant or reliable.

Duke II, Yes I am bloody frustrated having to wait what... 2-3 hours for staff, asking if anyone is coming and being told to be "patient." I was being bloody patient for a damn sight longer then I should have to be and there comes a point where, it's just taking the piss or lack of organisation as sometimes they say "I'll send someone" but no one ever comes.

MattCobra, u a pleb boi.

iyre, I fully understand as well that this may have come across rude and offensive and I appreciate your respect on my opinions which I know I don't hold alone. I just feel the staff could be putting in more effort but neglect doing so as it is easier for them to say "Sorry, but I'm busy" instead of having to deal with the 5-10 odd sits.

-Mexi

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!