Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By xDreamLand
Hello, today I was in a 15min chase together with Nando. This took so long because we simply weren’t able to stop the car. Maybe I’d be nice if some officers could set up some sort of block by adding caltrops on the road at a bridge or something. They should NOT be too expensive because you will at least need 4.

After use... you surely should remove it, I’m aware of the blocking off rule. But this would be so cool for roleplay experience.

Ps. Sandbags could be nice too for cover in a raid / hostage situation.

Last suggestion.. It would be usefull if all officers could spawn in police motorcycles. The motorcycles aren’t even that big, just for 1 person and they are not even faster then a normal police vehicle (id 33).

It’d be cool to see officers driving in those things.

Bye,
Dreamland
By NeedlessMemeing
For the first one about road blocks, I'd say that is good because we had the same thing on 13, but in the form of a road spikes mod until Mushy dabbed on us and removed the mods. For your sandbag suggestion are you talking about being able to buy them? It'd be interesting if all roles could by them, or maybe just SWAT+.

For the police motorcycle suggestion, the problem is what if a newish cop who's poor buys one and goes and arrests someone. How are they going to get back? With the recent increase in the cost of police cars they'll probably have to walk back.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!