Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By TomatoChunks
I have now been banned on both servers for kos by sentry. With how my sentrys were placed, I thought they in a legal position. Apparently, that was not the case, which is why I think the rules for sentrys should be more in depth.
By xDreamLand
Friendly Sentry Gun
The friendly sentry gun can ONLY be placed within a completely closed off base (inside the building), NOT facing a direct exit (open or closed). This means you cannot place the friendly sentry gun anywhere else than your enclosed base. Your base MUST be non-accessible to other players except for your group members (metal door, vault door and or metal shutters / glass windows), failing to do so will result to punishments.

"NOT facing a direct exit (open or closed)"
And thats the only reason you could have got banned for.
By TomatoChunks
Friendly Sentry Gun
The friendly sentry gun can ONLY be placed within a completely closed off base (inside the building), NOT facing a direct exit (open or closed). This means you cannot place the friendly sentry gun anywhere else than your enclosed base. Your base MUST be non-accessible to other players except for your group members (metal door, vault door and or metal shutters / glass windows), failing to do so will result to punishments.

My sentrys were not facing a direct exit. They were placed in such a way that anyone who stepped into my base would be shot if they had a weapon equipped, but they could not shoot outside.
By Apples
Friendly Sentry Gun

My sentrys were not facing a direct exit. They were placed in such a way that anyone who stepped into my base would be shot if they had a weapon equipped, but they could not shoot outside.
That’s the thing, people should not be “stepping in” to your base. You need an enclosed base or else anyone that gets killed by walking into your not “enclosed base” would count as KOS.
xDreamLand liked this
By TomatoChunks
Friendly Sentry Gun

That’s the thing, people should not be “stepping in” to your base. You need an enclosed base or else anyone that gets killed by walking into your not “enclosed base” would count as KOS.
My base was enclosed though. I just had my door open.
By xDreamLand

My base was enclosed though. I just had my door open.
Then you should appeal and provide screenshot's of your base.
By TomatoChunks
Then you should appeal and provide screenshot's of your base.
I don't have screenshots of it because they banned me before I had a chance to.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!