Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Matt Hyde
Not everyone wants to RP as RCMP.
There's like... six roles for criminals. But really only maybe 4 roles for police.

It would be nice to have basically the same powers but not work in a unit.
Spice up the RP a bit.
By MattCobra
If you can make it work I’m all ears
By Matt Hyde
It would be like a cop. Offering the more Solo Players a chance to pitch in on the police force without actually being RCMP.

Something VIPPLUS or higher I would say. Just for quality control.

Though. Perhaps minus the ability to ticket people. But with the ability to issue search warrants on players to look for drugs.
Maybe the ability to check player criminal records to help with detective work.
By MattCobra
It would be like a cop. Offering the more Solo Players a chance to pitch in on the police force without actually being RCMP.

Though. Perhaps minus the ability to ticket people. But with the ability to issue search warrants on players to look for drugs.
You can be a solo RCMP. The only way detective would work is if you could solve crime with witnesses, recording and some non existent forensics.
By Matt Hyde

You can be a solo RCMP. The only way detective would work is if you could solve crime with witnesses, recording and some non existent forensics.
You're right.
Still. It sounds fun doesn't it?
By TomatoChunks

You're right.
Still. It sounds fun doesn't it?
If it was possible then it could be fun, but it's not. Besides, if you're SWAT it already shows if a person has drugs on them when you do /checkplayer so this role would be pointless. Is there any other things this role could have to make it unique that you can think of?
By Flopdup
lame
TomatoChunks liked this
By TomatoChunks
lame
Concise, but true.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!