Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By DoomNick
The rules need to be more specific, for example I got banned because I killed someone who said he surrendered after the surrender time allotted was already up. Also no captain was on to clear the warrant. There have been other instances of me getting banned because something in the rules wasn't specific enough. I feel that they should clearly say what is and what isn't rather than leaving things to interpretation. Also I think that the plug in should be improved and show assisting people.
By MattCobra
Just going to expand upon your kill warrant thing. The rules on it are way too vague and unclear.

Ok so, in my opinion it is unfair for somebody to be able to surrender whenever they want - we the officers give them plenty of time to surrender and we shouldnt have to schedule our jobs around themselves. The warrant in question is a warrant I placed.

I gave him two minutes to surrender - perfectly reasonable and standard for most captains and deputies. Yet, mid counter raid he suddenly decided to stop ignoring me and actually surrender after his allotted time. This seriously needs to be changed.

Why should I have to drop whatever I was doing just so a criminal can run into his base, take however long he wants storing his stuff/ abuse the kill warrant to disrupt an active counter/police raid, rescue or arrest.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!