Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Matty
I would like to have an equality between police and outlaws. You can see how police have regions, jail commands, warrants, etc.

New Roles
Roles such as Mafia Boss
-Ability to do /bounty
-Sell all drugs

Roles such as Road Captain
-Ablility to assist in anything (Robberies/Kidnapping)

Bounty
I would like outlaws to be able to have more commands. Such as /bounty which is like Hit with a twist. It could only be used on police officers. Police officers have a time limit to turn themselves into the Mafia boss or kidnappers, or else be KOSable by outlaws.

I think these additions will make it more fun for the pandahut community. As there will be more things to do.
pvt amar liked this
By MattCobra
+1
For creativity
For practicallity

Ok so, here’s the thing. The idea behind kill warrants is that the criminal does something in front of a police witness which allows them to be warranted.

There would need to be something to authorise a bounty. I can’t see any reason why a bounty would be authorised. Honestly, just stick to hits.
By Matty
+1
For creativity
For practicallity

Ok so, here’s the thing. The idea behind kill warrants is that the criminal does something in front of a police witness which allows them to be warranted.

There would need to be something to authorise a bounty. I can’t see any reason why a bounty would be authorised. Honestly, just stick to hits.
If there's a police officer placing excessive tickets and following outlaws. We can give them a warning with a Bounty. Also if they kill a outlaw, just like in real life, they would avenge them.
By Social Skillz
you dont need your own 'mafia boss' role. work with what cha got
By MattCobra
To add onto that - why not just place hits?
By Cookie
To add onto that - why not just place hits?
Cuz hitman are trash

Plus hitman dont know how to hide its easy to pick them off you just look for someone who is checking everyone's names
By Matty
Still nice to have more variety to outlaws since police do.
By TomatoChunks
+1
I think the Road Captain idea is really good. They should be able to assist in anything without a cooldown, but not be able to call anything themselves. I don't know about the whole bounty thing though. Just place a hit; that's why it's in the game. Besides, there's not supposed to be equality between outlaws and police. That's the whole point. Criminals are supposed to be at a disadvantage because they're, well, criminals!
By MattCobra
+1
I think the Road Captain idea is really good. They should be able to assist in anything without a cooldown, but not be able to call anything themselves. I don't know about the whole bounty thing though. Just place a hit; that's why it's in the game. Besides, there's not supposed to be equality between outlaws and police. That's the whole point. Criminals are supposed to be at a disadvantage because they're, well, criminals!
How would one become a road captain?
By TomatoChunks
+1
How would one become a road captain?
/role "Road Captain"
I would expect this to be obvious, but I suppose not.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!