Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By AnarchyMachine
Yukon should be new rp map its fun map wıth snow so we can do rp ın snow and ıts can be fun :frozen:
ok so yukon not gonna be what about hawaı ? we all need vacation :D :bamboo:
Last edited by AnarchyMachine on August 11th, 2018, 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Social Skillz
no
By NeedlessMemeing
Yes please, I'd love to die every 10 minutes from a blizzard!
By MattCobra
Me when I see this idea.
By Burnt
Been there, done that.
I wished for Yukon long ago, as when #7 was my main pvp it was very funnn.
Plus most kits give clothes, and constructors/decorator (whichever has oven) would be used more.
But I believe it will stay how it is :)
By wonslowcar
Yukon: Smaller than PEI, almost nowhere to loot, hard to see anything, blizzards happen oftenly, environment is ez to get killed, we'd have to bring back campfires (which were banned because of lag)

Some other examples of ex-attempted rp maps
Russia: Was too big, raids were near impossible for police to stop unless they were lucky enough to be in the immediate area, very hard to look for glitch bases,
Hawaii: (i honestly dont know my computer crashed at this time)
Although i personally want yukon to be an rp map, it's just not fit for it. Yukon is my favorite map and I wish more people played it
By MattCobra
This isn't going to be added as shown here . Thank you for all suggestions however, PandaHut gets better every single time something is suggested.

By AnarchyMachine
Yukon: Smaller than PEI, almost nowhere to loot, hard to see anything, blizzards happen oftenly, environment is ez to get killed, we'd have to bring back campfires (which were banned because of lag)

Some other examples of ex-attempted rp maps
Russia: Was too big, raids were near impossible for police to stop unless they were lucky enough to be in the immediate area, very hard to look for glitch bases,
Hawaii: (i honestly dont know my computer crashed at this time)
Although i personally want yukon to be an rp map, it's just not fit for it. Yukon is my favorite map and I wish more people played it
Hawai ? :bamboo:

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!