Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By CubeGears
I know I previously submitted a literal book discussing the issues with the law and enforcement on these servers, both on the player and staff levels. However now I am not criticizing anything or anyone. I just have a few changes in mind that will improve the playing experience as well as make the law enforcement more professional/effective/efficient.

1 All on duty personnel need to wear body cams aka screen record.
It is a sin that the law enforcement does what they want and then everything is based on witness testimony. And it is even worse that players themselves are expected to provide their own evidence in their appeals. Screen recordings not only will ensure both cops and moderators alike are always on their best behavior, but will also offer legitimate proof that can be used in legal proceedings.

2 Cops cannot work alone.
The buddy system. We all know it. There is a reason soldiers and police use this method to ensure mutual safety. A cop operating alone is subject to more danger and lower efficiency in the field. Having a partner will make chasing, ticketing, and arresting easier and safer.

3 Police should receive field training/moderators should get some sort of ethics practice.
Moderators need to be consistent. It cant be so that one moderator is on and is super lenient and forgiving, and the next one is malicious. It should not matter who it is, all moderators should act the same, and properly. The police thing is self explanatory. Anyone can do /role police. I see cops dying left and right simply because they have less experience or are alone. A regular officer needs to be able to give a bandit or raider a run for his money.

I feel like these are not changes but just additional measures to ensure the quality of the enforcement on panda hut is up kept. I would employ them myself as a police chief (where applies) but since that's not happening anytime soon I may as well share my thoughts. Sometimes its like lord of the flies on there, and I want everyone to be treated fairly and with respect.
By Cookie
These rules cannot work

1 All on duty personnel need to wear body cams aka screen record.
It is a sin that the law enforcement does what they want and then everything is based on witness testimony. And it is even worse that players themselves are expected to provide their own evidence in their appeals. Screen recordings not only will ensure both cops and moderators alike are always on their best behavior, but will also offer legitimate proof that can be used in legal proceedings.

2 Cops cannot work alone.
The buddy system. We all know it. There is a reason soldiers and police use this method to ensure mutual safety. A cop operating alone is subject to more danger and lower efficiency in the field. Having a partner will make chasing, ticketing, and arresting easier and safer.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!