Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By wonslowcar
So IRL, whenever a kidnapper takes a hostage, they tell the police or members of the family that they must have ___ amount of money on ___ date or else ___ dies. This gives them the thought to hurry up and be quick. I thought we could implement this in game. Rule would be:

Once the kidnapper and the hostage are in a secure location together, the kidnapper may put a timer of 15 minutes minimum for any active police officer or friend to either pay the ransom or break him out. Once the 15+ minutes are over, the kidnapper may execute the hostage however he pleases.

Pls feedback in courments
By MattCobra
Wouldn’t work at all, kidnappers could make a base on the other side of the map eliminating all chances of rescue
By Fuzzy
So IRL, whenever a kidnapper takes a hostage, they tell the police or members of the family that they must have ___ amount of money on ___ date or else ___ dies. This gives them the thought to hurry up and be quick. I thought we could implement this in game. Rule would be:

Once the kidnapper and the hostage are in a secure location together, the kidnapper may put a timer of 15 minutes minimum for any active police officer or friend to either pay the ransom or break him out. Once the 15+ minutes are over, the kidnapper may execute the hostage however he pleases.

Kidnappers log on when ZERO cops are on and kidnap people who are not experienced in roleplaying.
By King_Of_Spades
+1
Would save a lot of time and actually push police into doing something
Would give the civilians more of an incentive to pay the ransom
It's pretty much happening anyways, they just die to you and not starvation
By wonslowcar

Kidnappers log on when ZERO cops are on and kidnap people who are not experienced in roleplaying.
Replace the words kidnapper with you. You don't know when swat are on or offline, or when a cop is on. Although i do like to ensure myself that there are no cops on, there's still the possibility that he has a friend that'd pay the ransom if pushed. If pushed and no one even wants to pay the ransom, then he'd die just like it is now, of starvation
By wonslowcar
Wouldn’t work at all, kidnappers could make a base on the other side of the map eliminating all chances of rescue
it doesnt take 15 minutes to go from one side of the map to the other in a cop car lmao.
By MattCobra
it doesnt take 15 minutes to go from one side of the map to the other in a cop car lmao.
Uhh, yes it does. Potentially, you could make a base at Line Islands and the responding officer could be at the dead zone. I don’t know how long it takes exactly, it takes 15 - 10 minutes tho. Even then, police would have to re arm and think of a rescue tactic.
By wonslowcar
Uhh, yes it does. Potentially, you could make a base at Line Islands and the responding officer could be at the dead zone. I don’t know how long it takes exactly, it takes 15 - 10 minutes tho. Even then, police would have to re arm and think of a rescue tactic.
It does still take time for the kidnapper to drive there, and when they are there securely that's when the timer begins. Police oftenly think of a tactic when they're AT the scene.
By Cookie
My tactic is blow shit up and hope i dont kill the hostage

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!