Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Rox
1+ As we see. Duke has been mayor for the 4th terms(Congrats Duke) But. There has to be a limit at the end of the day. Maybe the people who support Duke wont like it. But we have to change. We want a change in PEI and its future. So i would like this to be a "rule" if it can happen. No offense to Duke.
By MattCobra
Mayors are a shitshow of Business and Corruption, Linear lies and Hatred for a End-goal that ends up being a Chore, Imo It should be Removed as a role and Keep the Laws as is Permanently, but as Quest said, "Check your privilege"...
Woah, since when did you get all rude?
By MattCobra
+1
Duke has like a million contacts that instantly vote for him
Especially that rambo character ;-)
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF
By Flopdup
remove the mayor role and ur problem is solved not like homeless shelters are useful(no offence mayors) but I can just cut like 3 trees and I aint homeless anymore, and adding power in towns aint useful, I can just buy a generator and boom let there be light. and besides, whenever someone becomes mayor someone else has a problem with it so arguments start on the forums.

All in all remove the mayor role and it fixes RP.

if you think I was serious when writing this ur sad
By Cookie
+1
Duke has like a million contacts that instantly vote for him
Especially that rambo character ;-)

yea i mean he *funds* a lot of ppl ;-)

its basicly a loophole to buying votes
By xDreamLand
I’ve been a mayor too. Believe me, its hard. We actually do stuff & it is really expensive. In the time I was a mayor I had easily spent over 100k. You fund some groups, you make big buildings, electricity, events. They do stuff for the civilians!

Its fun, but don’t underrate it. The reason that I normally vote for Duke on #13 is bc he knows what he is doing and always comes up with ideas which he makes true.

It shouldn’t be removed, the role is good as it is. It justs needs a good mayor.

You don’t earn it, you deserve it. And simply, duke works his stuff out, people see it. BAM! He deserves the role.
The Duke II, Mr AJ liked this
By Yoshi
-1, the I understand jay we should have many new mayors, but if the people really wanted a new mayor they would vote for someone else, but the majority is always in favor of he mayor that wants to help the police, it’s really just the way the server works, a mayor is supposed to help the police, not hurt them
By Brylyth
Having played as mayor, no, it's not expensive. You wake up every morning with another 10k in the town balance to spend on something, and you really don't do much. Organize a few events, build some junk, and fiddle with the laws. The only important bit is search warrants (which captains should be doing anyways) and building permits.

The reason why Duke always wins is because they're willing to sit down and put the time and energy into doing so.
They buy votes (funding all your voters 10k is buying votes. Don't argue that).
I won 10 quite easily despite never making a post outside of the registration, and once on the ballot to support my campaign. Why? I went and convinced a decent number of people to vote for me.
I agree with Fuzzy. The mayor role is a shitshow, and results in 5x8 car dealerships getting building permits (meaning it's killing your FPS AND the server's resources :/ ) and doesn't really add to RP.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!