Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Classified_
Will try working something out when I come home.
By Ace Clip
Mayors +3
By RagnarosPower
Add rules for ./jail
Could you expand on this a bit if possible? Such as giving us suggestions on what rules you believe should be followed when it comes to jailing people?
By Aren
Rules:

Explicitly state that 20 minutes is the max time
Explicitly state is we have to keep our arrest active/call it off
State if we have to remain near the cell at all times
state if we can still warn the person in jail not to do certain things(Like wiggle out of cuffs)
State if they can be broken out of jail
By RagnarosPower
Rules:

state if we can still warn the person in jail not to do certain things(Like wiggle out of cuffs)
The part to where specifications with keeping arrests active/off should already be specified in the new rule that was posted yestarday
Code: Select allUpon your arrest being over, you MUST officially call it over by utilising the /arrestover command. Failing to call the arrest over can lead to being killed by a bandit believing you are still arresting their fellow bandit friend. Being killed for such reason is considered your fault and CAN lead to punishments for not following the FearRP system specified in section I. Such examples of when your arrest would be over include but are NOT limited to the following: Being killed by another bandit attempting to save their fellow bandit friend. Successfully arresting the player and giving them their assigned punishment. Failing an on-going police chase.
Hmm as for the other ones I'd believe they would be common sense, (without the max 20 minutes rule) not sure if we want to fill up the rules page with more of things that are common sense / things we could post on a separate topic where we specify what you must do as a police officer ( instead of posting them on the rules page), perhaps we could state that stuff like arresting for somebody wearing a police cap only isnt allowed as you should issue tickets for small issues, although we'd have to be quite in depth with that, I'd like more feedback on this regarding further feedback on aren's suggestions / further suggestions, I will sticky this topic.
What I mean by "jailing rules" is things like whether or not players can break out of jail. If they can, can they kill the officers who put them in jail? Or does the person kill all officers in the vicinity (like 15,)? Or just all arresting officers present. If the player can indeed break out of jail, this raises more questions: Is he allowed to break out of the base? Or is a fellow bandit (jailed person is a bandit) allowed to break them out? And if a fellow bandit does try to break them out, can the prisoner be killed for the other bandit doing so. This would also suggest the need for a "/jailrescue" for bandits to use in order to break their buddy out of jail. Things like this is what needs to be addressed. But furthermore, if breaking out of jail is allowed, then police regions would need to be removed, as this would break RP.
On a completely different topic about this topic, as what Aren said, would they also need to receive warnings that they have to comply? If they do somehow manage to escape in jail, do they also need to receive 3 warnings before they can be killed for running away?
What I mean by "jailing rules" is things like whether or not players can break out of jail. If they can, can they kill the officers who put them in jail? Or does the person kill all officers in the vicinity (like 15,)? Or just all arresting officers present. If the player can indeed break out of jail, this raises more questions: Is he allowed to break out of the base? Or is a fellow bandit (jailed person is a bandit) allowed to break them out? And if a fellow bandit does try to break them out, can the prisoner be killed for the other bandit doing so. This would also suggest the need for a "/jailrescue" for bandits to use in order to break their buddy out of jail. Things like this is what needs to be addressed. But furthermore, if breaking out of jail is allowed, then police regions would need to be removed, as this would break RP.
On a completely different topic about this topic, as what Aren said, would they also need to receive warnings that they have to comply? If they do somehow manage to escape in jail, do they also need to receive 3 warnings before they can be killed for running away?
I do agree, it is complicated. I thought we could kill prisoners who break out of cuffs with an active jail, turns out I'm wrong. It kinda removes edge when they're just sitting in jail and can't kill their jailer. I remember getting jailed by Aren and not being able to kill him.
By Aren
Rules:

The part to where specifications with keeping arrests active/off should already be specified in the new rule that was posted yestarday
Code: Select allUpon your arrest being over, you MUST officially call it over by utilising the /arrestover command. Failing to call the arrest over can lead to being killed by a bandit believing you are still arresting their fellow bandit friend. Being killed for such reason is considered your fault and CAN lead to punishments for not following the FearRP system specified in section I. Such examples of when your arrest would be over include but are NOT limited to the following: Being killed by another bandit attempting to save their fellow bandit friend. Successfully arresting the player and giving them their assigned punishment. Failing an on-going police chase.
Hmm as for the other ones I'd believe they would be common sense, (without the max 20 minutes rule) not sure if we want to fill up the rules page with more of things that are common sense / things we could post on a separate topic where we specify what you must do as a police officer ( instead of posting them on the rules page), perhaps we could state that stuff like arresting for somebody wearing a police cap only isnt allowed as you should issue tickets for small issues, although we'd have to be quite in depth with that, I'd like more feedback on this regarding further feedback on aren's suggestions / further suggestions, I will sticky this topic.

So the arrest has to be called off

Which ideally means
Explicitly state is we have to keep our arrest active/call it off(must be done)
state if we can still warn the person in jail not to do certain things(Like wiggle out of cuffs) (cannot be done)
State if they can be broken out of jail(cannot be done as its now fail rp as the arrest is over and we cannot warn the person????)
State if we have to remain near the cell at all times(must be done)
Explicitly state that 20 minutes is the max time(20 min is max?)
RagnarosPower liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!