Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Cookie
Ussles region the only point of it is to give the mayor a chance to abuse it plus store cars wich have loot

i think the region shoud be removed and an open house to claim

(if you are just gonna say im mad/salty please dont post its not helping :hystericalpanda: )
By The Duke II
Ussles region the only point of it is to give the mayor a chance to abuse it plus store cars wich have loot

i think the region shoud be removed and an open house to claim

(if you are just gonna say im mad/salty please dont post its not helping :hystericalpanda: )
Useless*

i don't store any cars in the estate and storing loot in the estate is breaking a rule and i do not store loot.
we all now how desperate you are to get inside that estate. you can stay outside the estate and moan all you like, but only the people decide who goes inside the estate.
By Cookie
Whats it use ?

And again dont comment if ur just saying im salty
It not helping
By MattCobra
There is no reason to remove the region. No loot is stored in their. Besides, it’s made so that the Mayor and his ministers can host cabinet meeting, have officers and a place to stay.
It makes sense that the Mayor has a mansion.
By TrippL
Mayor estate is regioned for the same reasons pd’s are. Will be constantly raided and won’t allow rp.
By Cookie
Mayor estate is regioned for the same reasons pd’s are. Will be constantly raided and won’t allow rp.
There is no rp in the estate again its just ussles and open for it to be abused
By MrDeeTee
Cookie and Duke are both right, I think that it's stupid it's a region cos it's probs causing lag (and maybe abuse) but Duke and Matt's points about raiding and cabinet meetings are also very valid and I can definitely see some quality roleplay occurring inside of that region with a good roleplaying mayor

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!