Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By The Duke II
first of all i wish to bring up this point because pandahut roleplay has a potential to become even greater than it already is, but in my opinion there are some roles that are pretty useless and that you never see on the server for a variety of reasons.
Firstly, i believe that having lawyers and judges in roleplay is a very good idea but it isn't working out at the moment, it is more than extremely rare to see a lawyer or judge online. This may be due to the fact that these roles are only accessible to people who have purchased mvp of vip packs for pandahut.
As mayor i want to start a debate in order to find a solution to try and fix this system. Previous mayors have already tried to encourage people to become a 'judge' or lawyer but it doesn't seem to be working. I think the roles need to be promoted more by admins and possibly even made accessible to all players as there's no point in having these roles if noone is using them.
As mayor i've taken this extra responsibilty among myself to fix these broken roles
By Cookie
these roles are ussles and are never used they are better gone if i have to be honest :/
By TastyMelon
I mean, these roles were broken in the first place. Who even uses them and why would it make rp better. It will only slow rp down due to the fact they can protect themselve from "false tickets". Most of the times people just call staff for that kind of stuff.
PS: These roles are not only playable via donator role, it's available to anyone ^_^ you just need to apply!
By MattCobra
I’m going to try and give life to the judicial roles by grinding to judge
By TrippL
Solution to no lawyers: allow any player to be somes lawer no matter the role.

Solution to no judges: allow all police cheifs, deputies, and captians to be a judge as long as they didn’t have a part in the crime or are in the same group.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!