Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By That'sQuestionables
So. I thought of an idea. It's a idea that might fix KOSing from new players. So we should create a role or 2 called Civilian Role and Homeless Role. So this is how it works.

Civilian Role: When you first start the game you are in the civilian role. You can't buy any thing accept food or melees. And you gain 100 or 50 bb every half of hour or 1 hour in general. And the hours required for all the shop keeper roles like builder, weaponsmith, etc should be raised. Like you need to play for 2 hours or 1 hour to pick the role. And bandits and rcmp should be a higher hour requirement since they do have guns and it should be like 5 hours which is decent. And the role cooldown should be turned into 2 days or higher or like 2 times a week or something. I know I'm going on a tangent but I just want to put all my ideas in 1.

The Role Will Consist (My Opinion and Suggestion You can change whatever u want): A white torque or white cap, then it should have a red T-shirt with trouser pants or designer jeans. Then it should have a black day pack or a white one. Also equipped with 2 waters and 3 canned beans.

Homeless Role: This role should just mainly be for role play purposes it doesn't have many special things other than a mechanic bottom and maybe a blue t-shirt if u wanna add it in and a black toque. It also should have a butterfly knife or a melee fit for a hobo. And idk if u wanna add this in but u can also add /rob and only /rob no else bc some hobos are angry and like to become a rich boi. And this role can be used after 30 mins of playing time if u wanna add in what I previously said in the civilian role.

Tyvm for your time it would be a great feature to rp and it would be a great .
By Lex Of Talionis
Get a Job. Makes it more efficient to have everyone as workers rather to wasted space in PEI -1
By That'sQuestionables
Get a Job. Makes it more efficient to have everyone as workers rather to wasted space in PEI -1
How are you supposed to get a job when you don't even know what commands work? Lmfao. these roles are a good way to help new comers learn and not to kos and hopefully decrease kosing
By Yoshi
-1, being a mod I know that most of the new kids that KOS arnt because they are a role that enables them to KOS, they simply think something is kos able because of other servers, this wont decrease kos
By That'sQuestionables
-1, being a mod I know that most of the new kids that KOS arnt because they are a role that enables them to KOS, they simply think something is kos able because of other servers, this wont decrease kos
Well. Less weapons means less ability to kos which means if they hit u u can kill them instead of insta kill.
By Yoshi
Well. Less weapons means less ability to kos which means if they hit u u can kill them instead of insta kill.
The problem is that many noobs pick guns off dead bodies from robberies, arrests, raids, and hits, many of them dont buy guns they find them
By That'sQuestionables
The problem is that many noobs pick guns off dead bodies from robberies, arrests, raids, and hits, many of them dont buy guns they find them
I see imma make a new suggestion then

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!