Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By King_Of_Spades
I feel as if ammo for explosives (i.e: Lancer Rockets) should be available for purchase again. Either that or allow charges to be made usable for all roles.
By That'sQuestionables
I feel as if ammo for explosives (i.e: Lancer Rockets) should be available for purchase again. Either that or allow charges to be made usable for all roles.
Wait... wait... wait. wait you want the LANCER in the game?!? First off... if u could buy it... Mass Kos second off its useless since why would u buy charges any way? ik u cant blow up stuff but i rather do high cal instead cause you might be false raiding a near by base too... too dangerous
By ShrewdShroud
Wait... wait... wait. wait you want the LANCER in the game?!? First off... if u could buy it... Mass Kos second off its useless since why would u buy charges any way? ik u cant blow up stuff but i rather do high cal instead cause you might be false raiding a near by base too... too dangerous
FYI Lancer can be bought (as a weaponsmith) it comes preloaded with one rocket so you can buy lancers then strip them for their rockets and sell them.(buy: 6000 bamboo, sell 1600 bamboo) I sometimes use it when a base has a lot of lockers and i need to finish the raid fast.
By That'sQuestionables
FYI Lancer can be bought (as a weaponsmith) it comes preloaded with one rocket so you can buy lancers then strip them for their rockets and sell them.(buy: 6000 bamboo, sell 1600 bamboo) I sometimes use it when a base has a lot of lockers and i need to finish the raid fast.
thats... kinda waste of money... isnt the rocket launcher the same?
By ShrewdShroud
thats... kinda waste of money... isnt the rocket launcher the same?
Well money is to be spent.Also rocket launcher costs the same for me but lancer has better structure damage.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!