Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Aren
+0
I think that it should rather be of where if someone runs into a base they shouldn't have to call it off as this is more realistic
Mmm not true irl a warrant would be issued for their arrest // the police would break in which is fully legal
By Aren
+1 from me on both rules suggested.

Rather annoying to see people run into their base while we have to warn them 3 times to stop running... As well as calling a robbery/kidnap inside of a base with sentries pointed at you is total garbage. It's been a problem for a while, it gives the player 0 chance to defend against themselves.
By Yoshi
+1 this is legit the most annoying thing on the servers
By Cookie
Cop groups are too strong this is the only escape from them if this becomes a rule outlaw roles are ussles on 13
By Yoseph
Cop groups are too strong this is the only escape from them if this becomes a rule outlaw roles are ussles on 13
This isn't just for cops. This is for people being kidnapped, people being robbed or any other rp event.
By Cookie
This isn't just for cops. This is for people being kidnapped, people being robbed or any other rp event.
i dont see a problem with it i play kidnapper non stop my point still stands
By Ace Clip
I think it will be way too hard to implement
Yk, "I killed him beacuse he got into his base"
If it can be implemented, +1
By Yoseph
You can't kill them if they run into their base, just call a mod and they'll be banned for failrp.
By Burnt
+1 from me on both rules suggested.

Rather annoying to see people run into their base while we have to warn them 3 times to stop running... As well as calling a robbery/kidnap inside of a base with sentries pointed at you is total garbage. It's been a problem for a while, it gives the player 0 chance to defend against themselves.
It could be changed back to what it was, only one warning needed to not run, although this was changed Bc people would contradict saying they did not run.

I like the idea to fix it.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!