Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Yoseph
I think there should be a rule that stops people from running into their base during an arrest, kidnap, robbery or any other rp event. It is straight up unfair for me to rob someone and then they run straight into their base with sentries and lock themselves in.
Rule - You are NOT allowed to run into any base (your's or your friends) and lock yourself in while you are in a rp event.
This idea and rule was made by Aren, I'm just typing it up for him.
Rule - You are NOT allowed to call an rp event (arrest, kidnap, rob, etc) on someone in an enclosed base where they have no access to leave.
ProfessorAwesome liked this
By Lex Of Talionis
I've had MULTIPLE sits about this, Not to be lazy, but +1. It will improve RP between officers and counter robbers.
By mr.coco
EXTREME 1+
By iMC
+1
It's really unfair for the person being robbed if they have no escape.
It's also really unfair for a person getting robbed/kidnapped/arrested to just camp in their base.
By Supreme Leader
+1
By Brylyth
Disrupts RP to some degree (there's nothing unrealistic between trying to run into your house if robbed in your driveway)
and problem would be better solved by allowing hot pursuit (I ALREADY HAVE a suggestion on this here https://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=23138 )
By Yoseph
Disrupts RP to some degree (there's nothing unrealistic between trying to run into your house if robbed in your driveway)
and problem would be better solved by allowing hot pursuit (I ALREADY HAVE a suggestion on this here https://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=23138 )
Not everything can be realistic, some stuff have to be altered in the players favor. For example irl u can’t /tpa but the players want it so it’s in the game
By Fox said die
+0
I think that it should rather be of where if someone runs into a base they shouldn't have to call it off as this is more realistic
By ShrewdShroud
*proceeds to hide in an armored tank during arrest*

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!