Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Matty
Hello, I'd like to introduce some tweaks to the rules and to the economy shop.
1. Base Restrictions
Instead of base restrictions being 4x4x3, we should change it to volume restrictions, therefore 48 units as a maximum. This would allow the players to come up with more unique buildings instead of contacting admin if its legal.

2. Notes

I believe we should add note currency to the game (if you find a 5$ note, you could sell it to the market for bamboo, it would be easy to implement to the system

3. Regions
Regions are unfair, police have them yet kidnappers dont? That should be removed, unless its for the court or homeless shelter.
By NeedlessMemeing
On the subject of base restrictions, what about limiting the height of skybases to maybe 3 pillars tall (from the ground they're placed on). Having a skybase supported on pillars to basically the sky limit is kind of unrealistic.
By Matty
On the subject of base restrictions, what about limiting the height of skybases to maybe 3 pillars tall (from the ground they're placed on). Having a skybase supported on pillars to basically the sky limit is kind of unrealistic.
Just because my group have done this so you're group cant raid us doesn't mean you should try to give this idea out, its for people who take their time and effort to not be raided by kids.
And it is not unrealistic, as in real life the Burj Khalifa is 828 m high, and our base is 450 metres off the ground.
By MattCobra
Just because my group have done this so you're group cant raid us doesn't mean you should try to give this idea out, its for people who take their time and effort to not be raided by kids.
And it is not unrealistic, as in real life the Burj Khalifa is 828 m high, and our base is 450 metres off the ground.
lmao, 'to not be raided by kids'.......... friendly.
By Aren
Police regions will not be removed as we have stated multiple times.
By Yoseph
Selling notes to the shop for that exact amount its worth is already in the game.
By NeedlessMemeing
I don't think the Burh Khalifa has a giant gaping hole in it for ~400m, and your base under normal circumstances would probably tople over since it's not really anchored to the ground.
By Matty
Selling notes to the shop for that exact amount its worth is already in the game.
No it isnt
By Matty
I don't think the Burh Khalifa has a giant gaping hole in it for ~400m, and your base under normal circumstances would probably tople over since it's not really anchored to the ground.
Wellunturned is unrealistic, if you have any suggestions make it somewhere else but my post, thank you.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!