Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!

Should they be able to use rpgs?

Yes
47%
No
53%
By RageQuit
Hey so I have a Suggestion I am a police captain on 10 and a kidnapper on 13 Police captain have access to charges to stop kidnapping and raiding and other things but I feel that the rpg is a little broken for cops I was kidnapping earlier today on 13 and it was going very well but pug who is a captain on 13 had a rocket shot my window and it killed me through the window and broke a lot of my stuff inside now this isn't a report it was a fair kill and all but I find it to be a little op as that one it killing me through the window cause of the explosion and its breaking my stuff that I have in the base that is not supposed to be broke during a kidnap such as lockers or a oven that have so with this being said I believe we should make it two where police cant not use rockets and if they do they cant be demoted or punished in some way
By Brylyth
You're seeking to ban something for the sole reason that you don't want to deal with it being used against you, but still want to leave it available for bandit raids.
By RageQuit
Like I said I'm a police captain on 10 I dont think they should be used with police on either server
By Cookie
I do think its a bit unfair (please change my vote to no i acidently voted yes)
By mr.coco
Omg I can’t even go over how silly this is. If I accidentally miss could wipe a vase and there’ll be like 20 police roaming around, if I do miss I would kill at least on person
By Brylyth
Why was my comment removed? It was on-topic and relevant debate.
By Brylyth
I do think its a bit unfair (please change my vote to no i acidently voted yes)
No sweat I accidentally voted no xD

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!