Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By King_Of_Spades
With recent news of Law Enforcement Roles being more organized, tweaked and many more to come with Pandahut Modded RP
I wish to make a proposal of a few things that should be added for ALL Criminal roles with the upcoming updates to make being a criminal
less boring! Maybe even the addition of a new role? I am making this suggestion because of how untouched criminals have been ever since Law Enforcement roles have been given a rescue command along with organization and A LOT of good stuff for RP. (No Spoilers. Just rumors)

I'm gonna cover them all.
Bandits
Kidnappers
Drug Lords
Hitmen
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BANDITS

So let us start with Bandits. As of now, Bandits only have the ability to rob players via /rob <name> with the ability to confiscate weapons and backpack items but with the con of being killed by ANYONE around the area and a 15m cooldown.
Now my suggestions is that Bandits get the ability to Mug someone. Now you ask, aren't they the same?

A Robbery is taking something from someone unlawfully by force and/or violence.
Mugging revolves around the same subject but is towards money, in this case, bamboo.

I suggest that, not a kidnap but similar to, a bandit can do /mug <name> <amount> with the limit of bamboo a Bandit can mug from a player is 1000 bamboo with a 10 minute cooldown. Though this may sound weird, but mugging should be stopped by anyone and a robbery should be stopped by police officials. Reason I say that is because bandits have it rough and being a bandit is no fun if you can just get shot by anyone when you least expect it.
Not to mention a robbery isn't stopped by civilians in the real life, it's more so by police officials.
Now a mug happens almost every single day in stores, streets, cars. You can be mugged of your purse or wallet or phone and civilians almost always stop those more than police! It just makes sense.
Now with this new feature, it'll be a bit better to be a bandit since you won't immediately get killed and don't have to rely on raiding or being some group's sidekick.

EDIT:

The reason for the whole mugging idea/command is for new players to be introduced to a command they can use to get bamboo semi-easily without being kos'd immediately by other players. Though Loxton had brought up the idea which is great he thinks the same, that's the intended use for it because later game players won't have a use for it much. Not to mention, for the /mug command they can't trap someone to mug them. It MUST be outside such as on a sidewalk.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KIDNAPPING

Now we're gonna cover Kidnapping. As you may or may not know, I am a hardcore #10 Kidnapper. I have more than 4 kidnap bases erected around Seattle. That being said, you think kidnapping is already op? Lure someone into a base, kidnap for 2k (or 10k if a Mayor or Captain) and either die or get paid. Simple? I don't think so.

See, Bandits can kill cops who arrest another bandit yeah? Now this'll be covered later on, but I suggest that Kidnappers & Drug Lords should be the same way! Drug Lords a bit different, I'll cover that in the next one. But Kidnappers should also help each other since the 4 actual criminal roles are a syndicate of crime and debauchery, it's sort of like a GTA if you think about it, you can do almost anything you want! (Unless you're staff. lol)

I believe Kidnappers should have their timer (as well as Bandits) have their timers moved down to 10 minutes instead of 15 as a start and have it so Kidnappers can help other Kidnappers. It makes sense if you think about it, they're all criminals! Criminals sometimes come together and it shouldn't be where you HAVE to make a group such [806] or [AsK] or even [Mafia]! It should just be a thing already implemented into the RP world of Pandahut.
DRUG LORDS

Drug Lords are an almost useless role unless you dedicate hundreds of hours into being one and if team work becomes a thing among criminals a bit more.
Getting straight into the point, Drug Lords should be the ONLY role to buy and sell berries and seeds and sell berry products for a higher price than 10 Bamboo.
Think about it, you buy seeds for 10, sell for 10. Sure you may double profit if your Agriculture is maxed but it is so time consuming and makes being a Drug Lord very not worth it! Sure you may make outside deals such as selling Indigo Pie for 500 bamboo to a player as a deal or trade but not everyone will do that! Only 1 member of [806] is a Drug Lord and he finds it extremely boring already. Not even 2 days yet.

Here's something that'll make police arrests a bit harder. Think of Drug Lords this way, mob bosses. If you've seen Breaking Bad you'll know what I mean.
Hector Salamanca was a big deal and had body guards, gangsters and bandits as his guards or servants.
Same goes for Gustavo Fring, Tuco Salamanca and a few more.

Bandits, Kidnappers and Hitmen should be able to go ahead and kill police who arrest Drug Lords since, in real life, those lesser roles work for Drug Lords due to all the income going to them and then distributed to the other roles. Drug Lords are under powered as it is, I believe this'll drive players with ranks to wanna become a Drug Lord more.
HITMEN

Hitmen have been a big deal on both RP Servers but in waves. One day you'll have 20 hits and 6 Hitmen on, the next could be 1 sole Hitman and no hits for the next week.
To get straight to the point, Hitmen need to be buffed with a 15 minute timer for prowls instead of 30 minutes and that people who place hits against Hitmen should be hunted down as well by Hitmen and be able to be killed for cash but ONLY if a Hit is placed against Hitmen, no other time.
Ragnaros and Administrators can figure out a way to implement that but if that were to be a thing, Hitmen would be a bit nicer to be.

EDIT:
To clarify the idea of Hitmen going after people who place a hit on them, basically, if a player calls a hit on a Hitman, that Hitman is privately notified of the player who placed a hit on them and the Hitman must either survive the Hit, kill another Hitman or find the player that placed a Hit on them. Hitmen are extremely vulnerable and useless when there is only 1 Hitman on the server, which could lead to Fail RP Instanced where MVP+ players immediately switching to the Hitman role to claim the hit, especially if it is a large hit!

Another issue I wanna cover and possibly have fixed for Hitmen is that players cannot set excessive hits which leads to players switching to Hitmen then begging SuperMods and over for a switch, coming up with stories and wasting time. It'd be preferred if the limit was around say.. 100,000 bamboo. (One Hundred Thousand). to prevent this issue.
The reason for this post is so criminal roles are more fun to be, as days and weeks fly by people can just hop off and do whatever but police are slowly getting stronger and RP between the life of Crime and Law should be more introduced, brought out into the servers and upcoming servers to make being a free bird (Almost) to pillage, raid and kill (within reason).

Anymore suggestions people may have please put down below! It'd be great to see what people think and say!

This was a post made by Renard way back when, and I'm just reintroducing the suggestion
Doc Night liked this
To further add onto this idea, I'm really down for any kind of buff to criminal roles honestly, I'll just list a few examples of what I would do:

1: Allow anyone to have charges, and not just RCMP Captains
2: Allow only a set amount of tickets set on a person, so that when that limit is reached, the officers have to arrest, and not just keep adding tickets in order to get a warrant on them
3: Either allow a criminal to resist a warrant by fighting back without having to wait to be shot, or change this rule: "When a player surrenders, they must be taken to a police station and be FULLY inside before the arrest can be called." Unless the person surrenders, there isn't any chance to live, and no officers I've seen give a second chance to surrender, since they're hungry for reputation/bamboo
4: Allow people to pay off warrants or something, or just a way for someone to live incase they missed the warrant being issued
By Brylyth
Okay, response time:
BANDITS: The robberies in-game are basically the same as a mugging. You take the shit people have that's worthwhile. Perfectly sensible. I agree with the idea of going for a 10 minute timer though, but the mugging aspect makes no sense, especially considering how most people wouldn't carry $1000 cash, and new players can't afford that. If your buddy where robbed right next to you, and you where carrying a handgun, can you really say you wouldn't step in? anyone interfering makes plenty of sense.

KIDNAPPING: Kidnappers defending each other makes sense. Ten outta ten. Honestly, though? Aside from that they need a nerf. /rescue shouldn't be necessary until the target is INSIDE a base as it just leads to more fiddling with commands for no reason. Kidnapper timer is fine at 15 - even as it is plenty of kidnappers are off-cooldown by the time their kidnap is done if they don't fight over it.

DRUG LORDS: Great idea. Would give the role at least something going for it to make it not just a bad Salesman.

HITMEN: Seems fun. John-Wick like :P Not sure if it's doable but I support this.

"1: Allow anyone to have charges, and not just RCMP Captains"
No. I feel that Explosives Experts (in addition to Captains, and ONLY those 2 roles) should get charges. This would give Experts something to do, when combines with allowing Experts to assist in raids like a Doctor.

"2: Allow only a set amount of tickets set on a person, so that when that limit is reached, the officers have to arrest, and not just keep adding tickets in order to get a warrant on them"
What you're saying here is to remove warrants for tickets. No.

"3: Either allow a criminal to resist a warrant by fighting back without having to wait to be shot, or change this rule: "When a player surrenders, they must be taken to a police station and be FULLY inside before the arrest can be called." Unless the person surrenders, there isn't any chance to live, and no officers I've seen give a second chance to surrender, since they're hungry for reputation/bamboo"
I concede that warrants are literally OP police hits that you can't ever clear. I propose this:
"To claim a warrant, you must wear FULL police gear at the time of the kill. If you have a warrant, you must kill THREE officers in full police gear to clear it (if a player is wearing full police gear and gets shot while not being police, they are at fault). You may no longer surrender for a warrant if you have run away twice, or killed anyone (police or to rob/etc) since the warrant was placed.

"4: Allow people to pay off warrants or something, or just a way for someone to live in case they missed the warrant being issued"
Above - have them kill 3 cops and make cops wear gear so that they can be identified.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!