Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Supreme Leader
Idk if a suggestion has been made for rod command but I'm going to suggest it anyway.
senario:
"Chocolate has arrested MattCobra for Contraband, illegal guns, unpaid tickets, drugs and rekless driving"
Matt is jailed for about 15 minutes
Supreme, Melon, jacobandtay, bat Kat and NeedlessMemeing want to break out their leader

Supreme does /breakout MattCobra
The rest do /breakoutassist Supreme
World chat: "Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un is breaking MattCobra out of prison in 120 second"
Only cops are allowed to defend
The command is restricted to Bandits, drug lords, kidnappers and hitmen

World chat: "Countdown is up. Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un is breaking MattCobra out of prison"

If anyone who has declared the breakout or assisted has died, the breakout is OVER for that person until everyone has done /breakoutover

Cool down for person who initiated is 3 hours in real life. People who assisted have a cool down of 1 hour to avoid making this command OP

I hope this suggestion makes it through and it would make busting people out of prison fun
By mr.coco
Absolutely not -1
By Supreme Leader
Absolutely not -1
Why?
By Brylyth
I'd actually really like this, it would add a more serious level of interaction in police RP.
Honestly, though, this is basically just /raiding police stations all over again - the issue is the unnecessary region handed to the PSD,
By Cookie
+1 its a good idea especialy with police regions

But i have seen this a lot of times i think the psd just has too big of an influance of the server this most likely wont go trough
By Supreme Leader
+1 its a good idea especialy with police regions

But i have seen this a lot of times i think the psd just has too big of an influance of the server this most likely wont go trough
I'd actually really like this, it would add a more serious level of interaction in police RP.
Honestly, though, this is basically just /raiding police stations all over again - the issue is the unnecessary region handed to the PSD,
I understand. It will work like just as I said above but when there is nobody being jailed, the region is unraidable. I doubt they can make it happen very soon but it is something to consider for future rp. I hope you both understand
By Brylyth
I mean.
Honestly the whole idea of making an unraidable area is bloody terrible.

Like, what if someone gets into PSD then goes rogue and salvages the claim flag, then hops on a different account and places sentries outside?

Someone could ruin RP until a supermod can get on. Not bright.

Just make a rule against raiding (official police stations) without intent to break someone out of jail, and alongside it make a rule about not storing things in (official police stations).
Apples liked this
By Supreme Leader
I mean.
Honestly the whole idea of making an unraidable area is bloody terrible.

Like, what if someone gets into PSD then goes rogue and salvages the claim flag, then hops on a different account and places sentries outside?

Someone could ruin RP until a supermod can get on. Not bright.

Just make a rule against raiding (official police stations) without intent to break someone out of jail, and alongside it make a rule about not storing things in (official police stations).
I didn't see that coming. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Maybe this idea isn't so good after all. I will probably have a admin come and lock it.
By Danny Dog
The idea is good but the execution would be terrible.
By TomatoChunks
+1
it would make cops less op

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!