Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By MattCobra
Bank Robberies- an old suggestion

This is an old suggestion from Klockman which can be found here.
What is this? This would be another awesome call out for Police and Outlaw Roles alike.
Bank Robberies would even take place at the Vault Region or another bank (not allowed to be raided)
Here's some pros.
1. Will encourage organised crime
2. Give police and bandits more organisation in RP or they could just run in with a devil's bane ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3.A new way of earning money - High Risk, high reward.

How it'd work

All outlaw roles and bodyguards (can't call a bank robbery but can assist) would start a robbery inside a bank region (can use vault if necessary)
They'd be able to do /bankrobbery
Only possible in the bank region
The Bank Robbery's kos rules are similar to kidnapping - Unless you are a hostage (more on that later) you can't shoot the bank robbers. Any normal civilians that walk into the bank can be instantly taken hostage (Going in there to bait the robbers would be FAIL RP and a ban-able offence (If you want, we can enforce Fear RP by banning normal civilians who walk into the bank)) Police officers within at least 50M can shoot the robbers and same other wise.

A law would be present that all police officers must barricade the area of the bank (failure to do so will result in strikes/demotion) .

The highest Police Officer on scene can organise tactic (if there are none, the first person on scene would be in charge). At first, depending on risk evaluation if the police don't feel confident at first they can use /negotiate (name of main bank robber) . This would then prompt 'Officer Klockman would like to negotiate)
POLICE MUST PRIORITISE THE HOSTAGES FIRST, MONEY SECOND the police would agree to let the bank robbers walk free for a little in exchange for a hostage. This will add a new skill (Skilled Negotiators can convince a few robbers) IF A ROBBER SURRENDERS, THEY MUST ANNOUNCE IT IN WORLD CHAT

If the negotiation fails or the robbers get their demands the police can use /assault.

How does /assault work?

Police Officers who are confident that the robbers are all talk and not skilled at all can do /assault (also an alternative once the negotiation ends) POLICE CAN NOT CALL AN ASSAULT INSIDE THE BANK (similar to raids). Police can call assaults to breach in and shoot the robbers (Negotiating allows the robbers to step out the bank with their hands in the air). Police can use smokes, flashbangs and some grenades to clear out the vault.

Once all robbers died, the hostages can leave and the police can stand out. The police and robbers will probably use every dirty trick in the book meaning that they have to be cautious and careful of things such as snipers, backup and stuff like that.

Punishments for Bank Robbery?
Once the police officers step out, they can be killed in pursuit (Robbers and Officers can shoot back at eachother) and once they escape the officers for at least one minute, the police can start an investigation (police can find the robbers again and arrest/warrant them but they can't shoot each other). I think a rule like 'If the Robbers aren't wearing a mask, they can be identified and the police wont be able to warrant them unless they catch them' would be a good rule. Police officers are also allowed to come back.

Hostages might be able to identify the robbers and speaking of which

How do hostages work?
Any one within 10M of the robber during the police robbery can be a hostage. Police officers only have to do /hostage (name) and they're instantly a hostage. This means that the police will be more weary before launching their assault to avoid civilian casualties. If a hostage dies, it's not the end of the world. However the officer can face extreme disciplinary measures (temp demotion, instant denial of any police rank up applications) just like it would be irl.

How much would one make from a robbery?
To stop it from being overpowered, the maximum would be 10K. I know it may now sound like much, considering that the cooldown would be for one week (Just like raids, if people in the same group do it while one member is on cooldown, they'd get banned) however considering there's 50 odd weeks in a year if you robbed a bank once every week you could easily net 500K in a year. Not only that, you should also have other ways of making money as Bank Robberies are meant to be well planned to make it successful.

Here's an example of a few

Attention all Police! MattCobra is currently robbing the bank! YOU MUST RESPOND!
Quavo Huncho is assisting in MattCobra's Bank Robbery
Officer Chocolate and Nando arrive at the scene
Chocolate: /negotiate Matt
MattCobra: /negotiate accept
Chocolate: Hello, who are you? I'm Officer Chocolate with the Washington Police
Matt: Like I'm telling you, get out of here before you die.
Chocolate: Listen, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. We have police snipers trained on your position. You have more to live for than just this. Please, step out with your hands up and we can talk.
Matt: sigh ok.... ok... don't shoot. Come on boys, let's leave.
Matt and the assisting robbers are taken into custody.

All Police officers should hope for this outcome.

Scenario Two!
Attention all Police! MattCobra is currently robbing the bank! YOU MUST RESPOND!
Quavo Huncho is assisting in MattCobra's Bank Robbery
Officer Chocolate and Nando arrive at the scene
Chocolate: /negotiate Matt
MattCobra: /negotiate deny (or accept doesn't matter, this is refusal to surrender or release hostages)
Chocolate: Ok, Nando on me. Let's do this.
Nando: /assault
FLASHBANG POPS]
Damage Logger: MattCobra shoots Chocolate. Chocolate has died. Chocolate can not tp back, they must drive back.
Damage Logger: Nando shoots Quavo. Quavo has died. Quavo can not come back to the robbery.
MattCobra: Shit, this makes things more complicated.
Nando backs around the corner
World: MattCobra has retrieved 1OK! Run!
Damage Logger: Nando shoots Matt, 50HP remains.
Damage Logger: Matt shoots Nando, 20 HP remains,
Nando runs around corner to heal
Matt gets into escape vehicle and drives
Nando and Chocolate follow Matt in hot pursuit
Matt kills the driver. Nando gets in the car and continues pursuit but loses Matt for 1 minute.
Matt arrives at the safehouse. The police have lost him. Matt is in the clear.

This is just an idea, all feedback is appreciated
By MattCobra
Please add a poll btw
By ShrewdShroud
/// POLICE ASSAULT IN PROGRESS ///
By MattCobra
/// POLICE ASSAULT IN PROGRESS ///
PAYDAY 2 SOUNDTRACK INTENSIFIES
ShrewdShroud liked this
By Brylyth
Okay.
I'ma seem dumb here
But I don't get it.
How do the bandits "win" and get their money?

How is this "high risk"? They can just do it when few/under-geared police are on with a team of bandits and guarantee a win - players decide their own risk, just like robbing in public vs. robbing in the middle of nowhere or robbing with base owners and police on or robbing in the middle of the night.
Mushy liked this
By MattCobra
Okay.
I'ma seem dumb here
But I don't get it.
How do the bandits "win" and get their money?

How is this "high risk"? They can just do it when few/under-geared police are on with a team of bandits and guarantee a win - players decide their own risk, just like robbing in public vs. robbing in the middle of nowhere or robbing with base owners and police on or robbing in the middle of the night.
Good question.

Bandits win by surviving in the bank for a set amount of time.

As for the high risk thing, we could have it do that at least a set amount of police officers have to be on to avoid easy robberies. Sure, they may be unarmed but I don’t imagine noobs will respond to this. This means that there’ll need to be a good amount of cops to come on. Even then, I can imagine that cops are well armed at least
By Brylyth
Bandits win by surviving in the bank for a set amount of time.
Yes, but where does the money COME FROM?
You can't just spawn 10k per bandit per week that manages to stand next to a doorway with a backlash for 15 minutes, that ruins the economy and devalues ranks.
Mushy liked this
-1 didn't even put me in the example scenario

jk +1 is good

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!