Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
+1 Amazing.

huuugeee spoilr me com bacc todey wit meh broda.
Money Comes from the Mayor's Balance OOOOF
Balance becomes -10M after the time he serves xd
By Yoshi
+1 this would be an amazing new RP situation
By Cookie
Doesnt seem like it can work well and it wloud create a ton of kos plus it will just ruin the economy
Mushy liked this
By Brylyth
Money would have to come from Townbalance, which could potentially get things fixed.
I would suggest it being every 42 hours (to give different timezones a chance, but almost every 2 days), regardless as to when people want it, and 10k split between all surviving members.

Police are NOT categorically well-armed. Vanilla cops (which there can be many of) will be armed to the teeth with a Kopis - I don't know why we took away the Kobra, but we did, so even a cop foring with frame-perfect accuracy into your face probably won't kill you by the time that you turn and chestspray them with an adaptive chambering honeybadger.

Even donor cops short of MVPPLUS can be expected to be geared with a viper, eaglefire or bluntforce - all still categorically bad guns.
These need to be events announced well in advanced to give PLENTY of time for everyone to set up.
By xDreamLand
I do like the idea, but the money has to come from someone. Maybe if someone stands for 15minutes he’ll get a random amount of money between 100(20%change) - 20.000.(1% change) (for example). Just like in real life you can not be 100% sure about whats in there. You risk your life, but you may also win a jackpot. Ps. Then only the caller should receive the money earned so there won’t be 20man calling it and just standing by it.

To add on to the region thing you said, you can’t place in the regions due to people blocking of the entree & stuff. Maybe it’d be nice if police chief+ could get permissions to build in that region but they NEED to salvage it after use. (If so, don’t let captains only do it, since the most of them are inactive). Maybe even replace the whole vault system which would be strange tho.

And police (chief+) isn’t even able to buy barricades so that would need to be added then. (Or swat has to be on)

I like the idea but it should be worked out better by the RP admins & owner then.
By Brylyth
For the whole place in regions thing: Even admins need to turn the "no placing" zone off to build in regions, and of late we've been UNCONDITIONALLY using claim flags in any problem regions.
By TrippL
-1 because you just get a group of 2 or 3 and stack up on the entrance with devils banes it would be an easy win. Not high risk

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!