Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
It's really obnoxious being forced to ignore what you're able to do, and allow a player to hide from you behind a single door or window, especially when you can STILL SEE THEM.

I propose we allow all robbers, kidnappers, and hitmen the ability to break ONE piece of a base (ONE wall, ONE door, ONE window, but never more than one piece) in direct pursuit of someone they're allowed to kill.

I propose the same with arrests, with the same arguments - in fact, Washington State has a law explicitly allowing police to break and enter while in hot pursuit of a criminal.

I can see some arguments coming, so here are the four I expect, and my responses:

"That's OP, you need to be able to hide in your base to run away from RP events" - Do you seriously expect a criminal to give a flying rat's butt about breaking and entering when they're already going for armed robbery, kidnap, or murder?

"That's false raiding and it will be abused" - Uh. Not really. I mean, sure, they can break part of a base unfairly and say it was fair - but then again they can just break a part of a base then say it wasn't them - it's not like any amount of evidence (the same needed for someone just walking up and shooting your wall) won't show if they abused this.

"I don't want to lose my whole base over one RP event that isn't even a raid" - Unlike rescues (where the cop can keep breaking stuff as much as they need) the criminal is limited to breaking ONE thing. It'll take 10 scrap at most to fix. Get over it.

If you have another concern, mention it! Otherwise please make yourself heard if this seems sensible.
+1
+1
+1
+1
You’re alive?
+1
You’re alive?
Um...ya? xD
-1, will only cause more drama. Better solutions will be to allow people to shoot someone if they run away or lower warning intervals
+1

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!